2021 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

tigerbrotha12

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Scoot, TyTy, Thor returning/Kessler would be my 3 in order. :D

@tgrogan21 Turn that / into an & and make it 4.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Dunndone414 said:

This sounds like you have some info! 

I think most of us are expecting it to be Scoot. Word around is that he was just waiting for Cooper to make his decision on the draft.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@tgrogan21 Turn that / into an & and make it 4.

I didn't want to sound too greedy. I would love for Thor to return and to get Kessler, but I feel like Thor is gone. But maybe getting Kessler and Gurley if Thor leaves. :D

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

This sounds like you have some info! 

Nope. Just relaying what the guys on the bunker who usually have info said.

25 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

ut maybe getting Kessler and Gurley if Thor leaves.

Not sure we are planning to take both.

22 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I didn't want to sound too greedy. I would love for Thor to return and to get Kessler, but I feel like Thor is gone. 

I could see him leaving if he grades out extremely well, and I suppose that given his background, he might just want to get to the pros and make money as fast as he can (which is understandable), but I've never really thought he was leaving. 

As for Kessler, I'd love to have him, but I thought he was leaning toward Gonzaga?

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

As for Kessler, I'd love to have him, but I thought he was leaning toward Gonzaga?

@Rednilla Check the last page or so of the Kessler thread. Supposedly we have made up a lot of groung on him & may lead now.

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Jones (penn state transfer) headed to UF. Arkansas picked up a transfer guard from Miami.

UF is in a world of hurt at the moment. They may lose potentially up to 7 players think they have 5 scholarship players left.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

whats the cause? 

one turning pro with agent 

one maybe turning pro w/o agent 

believe rest are in transfer portal

as for reason have no idea the gator fans are all up in arms about them losing to Oral Roberts wanting to get rid of White

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

as for reason have no idea the gator fans are all up in arms about them losing to Oral Roberts wanting to get rid of White

@augolf1716 maybe because given to the talent he's had to work with he's been a solid underachiever at UF.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

one turning pro with agent 

one maybe turning pro w/o agent 

believe rest are in transfer portal

I think White definitely could've been better, and UF shouldn't have been the perennial "if they could put it all together...", but the guy dealt with the entire team having covid, and had the entire program/nation looking at their best player laid out, at the time in a presumed fatal situation. They'd be up sh**s creek if they fired the guy this season

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

@TexasTigergoing to Mississippi state to play for his dad per a couple of insiders on the bunker.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 1TexasTiger said:

@ellitor Do you think this has an effect on Kessler?

@1TexasTiger As in Kessler returning to UNC? I don’t think so. He was already trending to return to UNC anyway.

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@1TexasTiger As in Kessler returning to UNC? I don’t think so. He was already trending to return to UNC anyway.

So if we miss on Kessler and Gurley, any idea where else we might look for a transfer big man?

46 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

So if we miss on Kessler and Gurley, any idea where else we might look for a transfer big man?

@Rednilla nope. The insiders have been quiet on what we would do if we missed on the first group of guys we are interested in.