IT'S HERE!!! AU student Covid-19 positive.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Thread is cleaned up best I could. No politics I'm asking nicely for now

Well that stinks. I made a lot of great points in there.

Will not do it again. Politics that is.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2020 at 12:49 AM, AUDub said:

Said reality show host, while I do not like him, has markedly changed tenor on this one. I'm glad for that, and hope he gets it right going forward. 

Unfortunately, he's already losing his patience.

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

Unfortunately, he's already losing his patience.

Yup. There was an ever so brief window of sobriety, and then it went straight back to the normal s*** show. Dr. Fauci, you're our only hope...

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yup. There was an ever so brief window of sobriety, and then it went straight back to the normal s*** show. Dr. Fauci, you're our only hope...

We gotta fire up the country just in time for Easter service! 

To anyone who just needs a little hope and love. Didn't expect to tear up as much as I did watching this. To any health care workers on here, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! Same goes to grocery store and restaurant employees. ❤️

I have a friend who works at a plant that makes plastic packaging for food, among other things. They're ramping up their hours. Companies like Kellogg's are tripling their orders as most people stay home and eat food off of grocery store shelves. They've got laborers huddled together on the factory floor doing the work. 

So many links in the supply chains. Lots of folks still out there feeding us and keeping the lights (and internet) on. Internet invincibility cloaks to all. 

Archived