2020 4* Stretch 4 JT Thor Commits To AU!

tigerbrotha12

Something ironic to a person with the last name of a pagan god committing on Easter Sunday! Love it 🤣

Hope we land this kid. I hope we stay greedy and land all 3. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This Kentucky fan is obviously not happy about Auburn being the new, and for the foreseeable future, basketball school of the SEC!

Bout that time

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This Kentucky fan is obviously not happy about Auburn being the new, and for the foreseeable future, basketball school of the SEC!

Bout that time

I feel pretty confident that he's wrong about at least one of the three we're still in it for. And, honestly, I'm starting to feel more confident about Brown, considering the reports about his father liking Auburn so much. Of course, it'd be awesome to get all three, but I'm not getting my hopes up TOO high about that happening.

I do feel it a little bit necessary to point out, though, that as much as I definitely believe Auburn is going to be a basketball school for at least as long as Bruce is around (and I'm banking on another decade or so for that), we'll never knock UK off the top of the stack for SEC basketball schools. We could win the next three national championships and still not out-prestige Kentucky in that regard. Just too much history and too many resources going to the basketball program.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

We could win the next three national championships and still not out-prestige Kentucky in that regard. Just too much history and too many resources going to the basketball program.

Especially since we're an Under Armour school for another 5 years.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Especially since we're an Under Armour school for another 5 years.

What do you think the odds are that we transition to another company for apparel after that? Any idea? I really like Under Armour gear...I just don't like the shoes, which I know is huge in basketball.

• Like 1

Also, where can I view/listen to the announcement? Do I just stay tuned in here?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Also, where can I view/listen to the announcement? Do I just stay tuned in here?

Good question, I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find an answer.

I don’t see him on Twitter.

Edited by Zeek

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Good question, I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find an answer.

I don’t see him on Twitter.

Here is his IG: https://instagram.com/jt.bandz?igshid=w64age2ctwkb

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Will the announcement be broadcast on there? And if so, do I have to sign up for an IG account to watch it?

48F06658-E702-4ECF-9BF1-A7246419732D.png

I know it’s a story as old as athletics but this is part of what romanticizes sports for me. Hope the kid does big things regardless of where he goes (though I hope it’s here).

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Will the announcement be broadcast on there? And if so, do I have to sign up for an IG account to watch it?

It doesn’t say that he’ll broadcast it on there but if he were to yes you’d have to have an account to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

What do you think the odds are that we transition to another company for apparel after that?

Way too soon to guess. All I know is Dana Marquez, our equipment guy, does work & is apart of the Under Armour company himself.

• Like 1

1C84B373-2D9C-4E13-A968-93E1A65886F1.png

my dude likes Sasuke from Naruto... I’m sold 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Way too soon to guess. All I know is Dana Marquez, our equipment guy, does work & is apart of the Under Armour company himself.

Honestly asking this but how much more  inferior is UA to Nike and Adidas? We've been with them at least 10 years now and we aren't their only school. Who are they listening to when they get their feedback on their shoes? Hard to believe that they allow their R&D people to continue to be that far behind. I know Nike is Nike and all but UA isn't giving their stuff away. They make enough money to close the gap. 

Edited by gr82be

"Go Eagles"

LOL. War Damn!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

"Go Eagles"

LOL. War Damn!

I laughed too, the wife said “are you kidding me?!” At least he didn’t say University of Auburn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1