Prayers needed

ellitor

8 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Glad that they have taken the precaution to test you and your dad. That means more tests are available and they aren't just waiting for you to have symptoms.

Prattville appears to be a fairly low impact area apparently.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Prattville appears to be a fairly low impact area apparently.

That's encouraging...#mybackyard

Thankfully, my cousin has tested negative for the virus. She has a really bad case of bronchitis and it was affecting her O2 levels. Praise God it wasn't the virus or she would be in serious trouble, due to other health issues. It took over a week to get her results. She lives in the Birmingham area.

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Thankfully, my cousin has tested negative for the virus. She has a really bad case of bronchitis and it was affecting her O2 levels. Praise God it wasn't the virus or she would be in serious trouble, due to other health issues. It took over a week to get her results. She lives in the Birmingham area.

So glad to hear that!!! 

My husband got his results today and they were negative so I guess he’s just had the standard cold with cough and fever? Back to work he goes...thankful for employment, but my anxiety over him catching it (especially now that his immune system is fighting something) has my anxiety on new levels.  

On 4/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, AidiAU said:

My husband got his results today and they were negative so I guess he’s just had the standard cold with cough and fever?

Did he get tested for the flu?

You’re gonna have to forgive me for the corniness, silliness of this update but hopefully it’s the last one. The results came back.

Momma’s going to take it in the back of the Endzone.
She’ll run it out to the 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50,45...
There goes momma!
Momma’s going to come all the way back! Momma’s going to beat the coronavirus! Momma’s going to beat the coronavirus!
They’re not going to keep them from ordering Mexican tonight!

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You’re gonna have to forgive me for the corniness, silliness of this update but hopefully it’s the last one. The results came back.

There goes momma!
Momma’s going to come all the way back! Momma’s going to beat the coronavirus! Momma’s going to beat the coronavirus!

"OH MY GOD!"

Wooo hooo Momma E!!!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

There goes momma!

Toomers-Corner-1.jpg

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

There goes momma!

Oh, that is not the least corny! Jubilation!! 💖💖💖💖🦅🦅🦅🦅 What an absolute relief...no one knows this better than you. Your sharing and transparency have blessed and helped us all. Now YOU stay safe! 

Which Prattville Mex? So many good options...🤣🤣😉😉

images.jpeg

16 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Which Prattville Mex? So many good options..

We're partial to Tipico & Pablano's

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We're partial to Tipico & Pablano's

Yes. They are excellent. San Marco's in Millbrook has come on strong this year with a street menu that features the best elotes I've ever had. You made me hungry...and I did have another scale victory... hmmmm...😁😁🤣🤣

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Did he get tested for the flu?

He did not. He went to a drive thru covid testing site. Thankfully, he is much better today (still coughing, but not as much). The kids (I have two young ones) and I feel fine aside from allergies. PTL.

BUT WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO FOR YOUR MOMMA! So, so glad she’s one of the recovered cases! 

anyone know if pass the bisquits is ok? he has not posted in a while and it is a worry.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone know if pass the bisquits is ok? he has not posted in a while and it is a worry.

@aubiefifty He just liked my post. He's around. Probably swamped with work like every other Dr, Nurse, & healthcare provider in the country.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

@aubiefifty He just liked my post. He's around. Probably swamped with work like every other Dr, Nurse, & healthcare provider in the country.

i worry a lot about you guys. i want everyone to come out of this thing gold! everyone. even the cats i fight with on the political board. thanx for the heads up e.

• 2 months later...

Need yawls prayers again. My mom is sick again and has been since early to mid last week. She had been stubbornly refusing to go to the doctor until today when her blood oxygen level dropped to 85. We are concerned she may have picked up the Rona again. Definitely not the way I want to start my birthday but please keep us in your prayers.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Need yawls prayers again. My mom is sick again and has been since early to mid last week. She had been stubbornly refusing to go to the doctor until today when her blood oxygen level dropped to 85. We are concerned she may have picked up the Rona again. Definitely not the way I want to start my birthday but please keep us in your prayers.

Just prayed for y'all. Keep us updated and lean on us when you need to. 

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Prayers sent. 

Just said a prayer brother.  I hope for healing & peace!  God bless.

Hopefully it's not the Rona and something easier to treat.  Prayers sent. 

Archived