Prayers needed

ellitor

Prayers just sent up for "Ellitor's mom". I hope God knows your screen name. 😂 In all seriousness, He does know you and He does know your mom. He loves you both. I've prayed that He would watch over your mom, get her through this, and not let this be Corona again. Keep an eye on that oxygen level! Are you there this time too? Stay safe! And have a wonderful birthday, even with the obvious worry.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Prayers just sent up for "Ellitor's mom". I hope God knows your screen name. 😂 

Lol, I have thought the same thing about others on here too when praying. Of course the answer is yes. But it is funny to think about. 

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Are you there this time too?

Yes. Not going back to AU til football starts back up.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

Need yawls prayers again. My mom is sick again and has been since early to mid last week. She had been stubbornly refusing to go to the doctor until today when her blood oxygen level dropped to 85. We are concerned she may have picked up the Rona again. Definitely not the way I want to start my birthday but please keep us in your prayers.

Happy birthday, prayers from South Dakota, and love to your mom. Will do!

Prayers continue E. God Bless you all. 

If you have any underlying health issues please take the Rona seriously. The tests just came back & my mom has it again & has been much tougher for her to beat it this time.

Praying for healing and health for your mother, and strength and peace for you & your family as well.

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you have any underlying health issues please take the Rona seriously. The tests just came back & my mom has it again & has been much tougher for her to beat it this time.

It could be that it never left her body and is now flaring up again. There's a lot of COVID 19 research going on at the moment and some researchers are exploring that possibility. I am really sorry to hear that your Mom is battling COVID 19 for the second time. This particular virus is a fierce opponent and EVERYONE should take it seriously. 

Sending  prayers for your Mom ellitor. Let her know that we are all keeping her close in thought and prayer for as long as she needs it. 

The good thing is that because so much research has gone on in the last couple of months......Drs have learned a lot about better treatments for Patients. I'm praying for her medical team as well. Please keep us posted. 

43 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It could be that it never left her body and is now flaring up again. There's a lot of COVID 19 research going on at the moment and some researchers are exploring that possibility. I am really sorry to hear that your Mom is battling COVID 19 for the second time. This particular virus is a fierce opponent and EVERYONE should take it seriously. 

Sending  prayers for your Mom ellitor. Let her know that we are all keeping her close in thought and prayer for as long as she needs it. 

The good thing is that because so much research has gone on in the last couple of months......Drs have learned a lot about better treatments for Patients. I'm praying for her medical team as well. Please keep us posted. 

I don't think it's a flare up. I think it's a 2nd separate case. I was the 1st one sick this time & I was only sick a few days. My O2 never dropped so I never went to the doctor to get tested. We either got it all together at a restaurant or I got it from going to lunch from a friend of mine.

Prayers continue E. Our God is The Great Physician. Keep us posted Brother 

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

I don't think it's a flare up. I think it's a 2nd separate case. I was the 1st one sick this time & I was only sick a few days. My O2 never dropped so I never went to the doctor to get tested. We either got it all together at a restaurant or I got it from going to lunch from a friend of mine.

Read this thread e....

5 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Read this thread e....

Thanks but not going through an entire thread to look for an answer to 1 question. Was this person ever tested negative after testing positive through that span? My mom did.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks but not going through an entire thread to look for an answer to 1 question. Was this person ever tested negative after testing positive through that span? My mom did.

It's pretty short and informative but I understand. About 30% of negative tests are a false reading, and the patient still has COVID 19. It can be a longer recovery for some people. Sending prayers for your Mom and your family.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/questions-and-answers/index.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/false-negatives-covid19-tests-symptoms-assume-you-have-illness

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

There are  few studies saying that immunity after having the virus is sketchy.    There have been reports around the world of people catching the virus twice.  Some of hose have been reported to have been a single infection that went "dormant"  or was hidden someplace like the brain or testicles  and re-emerged.  Some are documented cases of recovery and second infection.    

The following link is not a study,  but word from Braves manager about his payers.  To me this quote is just as telling as a scientific study. 

Snitker said concerns will remain even after the four players return to workouts.

"Guys have gotten it more than once," Snitker said. "We're going to have to be careful all year, and it's going to be the new normal for the next three months."

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29409316/freddie-freeman-four-braves-players-test-positive-coronavirus

prayers and more prayers for you and yours. do they allow cards sent? i doubt it but how uplifting to get bombarded with cards,etc. i know most keep their identity secure so that may not be a thing but i remember back when terry henley was expected to pass in the hospital and he was so uplifted bay all the love he got better............

Archived