Jump to content


Null



Recommended Posts

Prayers just sent up for "Ellitor's mom". I hope God knows your screen name.¬†ūüėā¬†In all seriousness, He does know you and He does know your mom. He loves you both. I've prayed that He would watch over your mom, get her through this, and not let this be Corona again. Keep an eye on that oxygen level! Are you there this time too? Stay safe! And have a wonderful birthday, even with the obvious worry.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites




  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t normally put something like this in the football forum but I’m scared so I wanted as many eyes on it is possible. My dad just took my mom hoping to get her tested for COVID-19. She’s high-r

Now's good. She's doing well. It's been 5 days since she had symptoms besides the runs but we think that's due to the antibiotics. As long as every thing stays good the next update will probably be mi

You’re gonna have to forgive me for the corniness, silliness of this update but hopefully it’s the last one. The results came back. Momma’s going to take it in the back of the Endzone. She’ll r

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Prayers just sent up for "Ellitor's mom". I hope God knows your screen name.¬†ūüėā¬†

Lol, I have thought the same thing about others on here too when praying. Of course the answer is yes. But it is funny to think about. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ellitor said:

Need yawls prayers again. My mom is sick again and has been since early to mid last week. She had been stubbornly refusing to go to the doctor until today when her blood oxygen level dropped to 85. We are concerned she may have picked up the Rona again. Definitely not the way I want to start my birthday but please keep us in your prayers.

Happy birthday, prayers from South Dakota, and love to your mom. Will do!

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have any underlying health issues please take the Rona seriously. The tests just came back & my mom has it again & has been much tougher for her to beat it this time.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you have any underlying health issues please take the Rona seriously. The tests just came back & my mom has it again & has been much tougher for her to beat it this time.

It could be that it never left her body and is now flaring up again. There's a lot of COVID 19 research going on at the moment and some researchers are exploring that possibility. I am really sorry to hear that your Mom is battling COVID 19 for the second time. This particular virus is a fierce opponent and EVERYONE should take it seriously. 

Sending  prayers for your Mom ellitor. Let her know that we are all keeping her close in thought and prayer for as long as she needs it. 

The good thing is that because so much research has gone on in the last couple of months......Drs have learned a lot about better treatments for Patients. I'm praying for her medical team as well. Please keep us posted. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It could be that it never left her body and is now flaring up again. There's a lot of COVID 19 research going on at the moment and some researchers are exploring that possibility. I am really sorry to hear that your Mom is battling COVID 19 for the second time. This particular virus is a fierce opponent and EVERYONE should take it seriously. 

Sending  prayers for your Mom ellitor. Let her know that we are all keeping her close in thought and prayer for as long as she needs it. 

The good thing is that because so much research has gone on in the last couple of months......Drs have learned a lot about better treatments for Patients. I'm praying for her medical team as well. Please keep us posted. 

I don't think it's a flare up. I think it's a 2nd separate case. I was the 1st one sick this time & I was only sick a few days. My O2 never dropped so I never went to the doctor to get tested. We either got it all together at a restaurant or I got it from going to lunch from a friend of mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prayers continue E. Our God is The Great Physician. Keep us posted Brother 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ellitor said:

I don't think it's a flare up. I think it's a 2nd separate case. I was the 1st one sick this time & I was only sick a few days. My O2 never dropped so I never went to the doctor to get tested. We either got it all together at a restaurant or I got it from going to lunch from a friend of mine.

Read this thread e....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Read this thread e....

 

Thanks but not going through an entire thread to look for an answer to 1 question. Was this person ever tested negative after testing positive through that span? My mom did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks but not going through an entire thread to look for an answer to 1 question. Was this person ever tested negative after testing positive through that span? My mom did.

It's pretty short and informative but I understand. About 30% of negative tests are a false reading, and the patient still has COVID 19. It can be a longer recovery for some people. Sending prayers for your Mom and your family.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/questions-and-answers/index.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/false-negatives-covid19-tests-symptoms-assume-you-have-illness

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks but not going through an entire thread to look for an answer to 1 question. Was this person ever tested negative after testing positive through that span? My mom did.

There are  few studies saying that immunity after having the virus is sketchy.    There have been reports around the world of people catching the virus twice.  Some of hose have been reported to have been a single infection that went "dormant"  or was hidden someplace like the brain or testicles  and re-emerged.  Some are documented cases of recovery and second infection.    

The following link is not a study,  but word from Braves manager about his payers.  To me this quote is just as telling as a scientific study. 

Snitker said concerns will remain even after the four players return to workouts.

"Guys have gotten it more than once," Snitker said. "We're going to have to be careful all year, and it's going to be the new normal for the next three months."

 https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29409316/freddie-freeman-four-braves-players-test-positive-coronavirus

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

prayers and more prayers for you and yours. do they allow cards sent? i doubt it but how uplifting to get bombarded with cards,etc. i know most keep their identity secure so that may not be a thing but i remember back when terry henley was expected to pass in the hospital and he was so uplifted bay all the love he got better............

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...