What would LSU's offense accomplish in 2019

Barnacle

39 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Burrow had arguably the best season ever for a college QB. "Any good pure pocket passer" wouldn't have done what he did. A coach or system can only do so much and having the best year in history is way beyond what a coach or system can do.

Yes I don’t think people get that when they actually look at the stats he put up. That is arguably the best passing stats EVER. 
I think people going to be in a world of surprise when they find out the patriots system is not the only reason they won 5 Super Bowls. 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Burrow had arguably the best season ever for a college QB. "Any good pure pocket passer" wouldn't have done what he did. A coach or system can only do so much and having the best year in history is way beyond what a coach or system can do.

Totally agree. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yes I don’t think people get that when they actually look at the stats he put up. That is arguably the best passing stats EVER. 
I think people going to be in a world of surprise when they find out the patriots system is not the only reason they won 5 Super Bowls. 

You think people really believe that? Maybe they do, I don't know, but Brady is almost universally considered the GOAT for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

You think people really believe that? Maybe they do, I don't know, but Brady is almost universally considered the GOAT for a reason. 

Yes. People say it all the time over social media. Heck sports analyst debate it as a topic. This goes back to when Matt Cassell played QB for them and they won 11 games even though they didn’t make the playoffs. That is one of the biggest critiques on Brady. He couldn’t do it if it wasn’t for the patriots system. I think that was also a huge reason for the separation . Just my .02 cents. 

I hate those either/or conversations that sports fans have. Like, really, fam? Y'all only have room in your brains for 2 possibilities? Happens all the time, though.

The Patriots and Brady are both very, very good without each other IMO. Neither of them win 6 rings without the other, though. Just like saban and all those 5* bama players.

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I hate those either/or conversations that sports fans have. Like, really, fam? Y'all only have room in your brains for 2 possibilities? Happens all the time, though.

The Patriots and Brady are both very, very good without each other IMO. Neither of them win 6 rings without the other, though. Just like saban and all those 5* bama players.

It’s exactly like that. People say that all the time about NS. Heck even Phil Jackson. He only won because he had Michael , Kobe and Shaq. But other coaches had those same guys and they didn’t win with them lol. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yes. People say it all the time over social media. Heck sports analyst debate it as a topic. This goes back to when Matt Cassell played QB for them and they won 11 games even though they didn’t make the playoffs. That is one of the biggest critiques on Brady. He couldn’t do it if it wasn’t for the patriots system. I think that was also a huge reason for the separation . Just my .02 cents. 

You think Brady tears it up in Tampa? Arians + Brady is something I'm super excited about.

28 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

You think Brady tears it up in Tampa? Arians + Brady is something I'm super excited about.

I hope he does!

32 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Well ole Miss super fan!!! Even though I go to bed weeping every night because I know you love ole Miss more than AU I agree with you on this!!! LMAO. 😂🤣😭😠 I go through the 10 stages of grief!!! Haha...

But nah for real Mike Evans and Chris Godwin allllllll day over Julian Edelman. He made the right decision. This is the best WR weapons he has had in several years. The pats offense was so pedestrian this past season. He should of left. It was the right move for his career.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well ole Miss super fan!!! Even though I go to bed weeping every night because I know you love ole Miss more than AU I agree with you on this!!! LMAO. 😂🤣😭😠 I go through the 10 stages of grief!!! Haha...

But nah for real Mike Evans and Chris Godwin allllllll day over Julian Edelman. He made the right decision. This is the best WR weapons he has had in several years. The pats offense was so pedestrian this past season. He should of left. It was the right move for his career.

Gwilly, one of these days I'm taking you to the Grove. Everyone needs to do it proper at least one time in their life. I don't want you to be sad. I want you to think only of all the beautiful women. 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Gwilly, one of these days I'm taking you to the Grove. Everyone needs to do it proper at least one time in their life. I don't want you to be sad. I want you to think only of all the beautiful women. 

Ohhhhh Brodie no argument from muhhhhhh. I've been there a few times actually for bball and fball games. Absolutely the best looking women in the SEC in Oxford. I will Co sign the ish out of that!!! Lol

I am sad because Bruuuuuce needs all your love and undivided attention. Not a grown ass man named Kermit!!!! Hahahaha

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

Its okay to think that I suppose. No QB is naturally having a jump as large as he did from year 1 to year 2 without a massive outside force helping. 

On 3/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Ohhhhh Brodie no argument from muhhhhhh. I've been there a few times actually for bball and fball games. Absolutely the best looking women in the SEC in Oxford. I will Co sign the ish out of that!!! Lol

I am sad because Bruuuuuce needs all your love and undivided attention. Not a grown ass man named Kermit!!!! Hahahaha

Alcohol-Shelby.gif

Archived