49 minutes ago, alexava said:

I like Joe Biden in the same sense as I like Alabama’s opponents for one Saturday in the fall. Don’t deny your identity. You are a shitgibbon. Be proud. 

I think I struck a nerve with the little effeminate shitgibbon. :comfort:

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I think I struck a nerve with the little effeminate shitgibbon. :comfort:

You think too highly of yourself. 

15 hours ago, alexava said:

You think too highly of yourself. 

In this very instance, self confidence comes easily when facts are on your side. Try it. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

In this very instance, self confidence comes easily when facts are on your side. Try it. 

You control what you want to be facts in your own head. Congratulations you’ll always be right that way. You‘are working with alternative facts.  Feel free to carry on. 

11 minutes ago, alexava said:

You control what you want to be facts in your own head. Congratulations you’ll always be right that way. You‘are working with alternative facts.  Feel free to carry on. 

Unfortunately for you and the clown car occupants, the fact checkers agree with me. And your car gets the pinocchio's. Congrats indeed!!!

image.jpeg

25 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Unfortunately for you and the clown car occupants, the fact checkers agree with me. And your car gets the pinocchio's. Congrats indeed!!!

image.jpeg

So that means we we concede to fact checkers to settle all arguments here now? If so I concede I’m wrong. And I say that not even remembering what we were talking about anyway. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

So that means we we concede to fact checkers to settle all arguments here now? If so I concede I’m wrong. And I say that not even remembering what we were talking about anyway. 

No, but when no less than 5 fact checkers tell you your argument is wrong you should probably believe them. This argument, like most here, was easy to forget. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

No, but when no less than 5 fact checkers tell you your argument is wrong you should probably believe them. This argument, like most here, was easy to forget. 

Again, I didn't make the argument they were judging.  They didn't judge my argument.

And "fact checkers" are notoriously pendantic.  So one needs a modicum of intelligence and pay very close attention to understand why your fact checker argument doesn't wash.  Since you fail on both counts, I suggest you quit trying.

At least stop trying to export it to other thread.  That's just another way of trying to stretch your inadequate skills at this.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Again, I didn't make the argument they were judging.  They didn't judge my argument.

And "fact checkers" are notoriously pendantic.  So one needs a modicum of intelligence and pay very close attention to understand why your fact checker argument doesn't wash.  Since you fail on both counts, I suggest you quit trying.

At least stop trying to export it to other thread.  That's just another way of trying to stretch your inadequate skills at this.

King weasel, stop! You got caught and called on it. Your tractor can't did you out of this nonsense. Save yourself a modicum of dignity man.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

King weasel, stop! You got caught and called on it. Your tractor can't did you out of this nonsense. Save yourself a modicum of dignity man.

I can did myself out. 

Keep posting. You are just didding yourself deeper.  :laugh:

Archived