2019 Iron Bowl

Tigerbelle

Covid 19 has made me search for my Auburn sports fix. I sure do miss baseball. This is a nice way to spend a couple of hours away from Netflix and HGTV. 

This is the first chance I've had to re-watch the 2019 IB.  I'm surprised at how many things I didn't see.....or don't remember. I'm always so nervous that I think I'm in some kind of coma watching it live.

One thing I never forget though.....Gary is such a bammer, and he's just as sickening as ever.  He makes no real effort to hide it. I wish I could just erase his commentary out of the replay.

I've had to stop and start the video about a hundred times since I posted......

I'm so amused by that 1 second put back on the clock, and the nickster's tantrum. The whining he does on his half-time interview is hilarious.

It's just all so ironic.

3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm so amused by that 1 second put back on the clock, and the nickster's tantrum. The whining he does on his half-time interview is hilarious.

The irony of 2019 and 2013 being about a FG attempt and both working out in our favor is incredible. 

You know he must hate Jordan Hare, it seems to be the only place where he doesn't have complete influence on the refs. 

14 minutes ago, gr82be said:

The irony of 2019 and 2013 being about a FG attempt and both working out in our favor is incredible. 

You know he must hate Jordan Hare, it seems to be the only place where he doesn't have complete influence on the refs. 

I love it so much!!!!!

If D. Brown doesn't knock the ball down late in the 4th Qtr, we would have had a 3rd pick six in the game. Their QB was eyeing the RB coming out of the backfield, but he got tied up. #20 saw it and broke when he threw the ball. Watch his reaction when the play is over. He knew he could have had a pick six.

5 hours ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

If D. Brown doesn't knock the ball down late in the 4th Qtr, we would have had a 3rd pick six in the game. Their QB was eyeing the RB coming out of the backfield, but he got tied up. #20 saw it and broke when he threw the ball. Watch his reaction when the play is over. He knew he could have had a pick six.

I remember saying exactly that when the play happened.  Dinson was about to make a house call.

18 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Me too. Makes me happy. 

I watch it at least once a week just to get my fix on watching the midget lose it. The guy is such an a-hole!

WDE!!!

11 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

I watch it at least once a week just to get my fix on watching the midget lose it. The guy is such an a-hole!

WDE!!!

What I really wanted  to see is our whole team go over to the bama sideline at the end of the game  and the whole team stare at waddle with their hands on their hips. Waddle is totally classless but that is no surprise to anybody .😁

8 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

What I really wanted  to see is our whole team go over to the bama sideline at the end of the game  and the whole team stare at waddle with their hands on their hips. Waddle is totally classless but that is no surprise to anybody .😁

He is for sure on the football field. I didn't mind it the first time but after he kept doing it I would rank him right there with the urinating Ole Piss player. 

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

He is for sure on the football field. I didn't mind it the first time but after he kept doing it I would rank him right there with the urinating Ole Piss player. 

Gary sure did have a crush on Waddle.....he never shut up about him all night. And he talked about the average  bammer QB like he was Patrick Mahomes. 

3 hours ago, wde21 said:

My favorite play was the pick six down their sideline in front of their players and coaches -just a foot or so away😂

Ha ha no doubt. They had three first downs inside our 10 yard line on that drive. And we score , not them. Ha ha ha 

I’ve watched the 2010 iron bowl replay, 2013 iron bowl and the NC basketball game from last year....to name a few. I also went back and watched a couple of reverse rammer jammers and the auburn fan reaction videos from 2013:). 

On 3/28/2020 at 11:54 PM, gr82be said:

Probably because we get so loud that the referees can't hear what Saban is telling them to do so they have to wing it.

21 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Ha ha no doubt. They had three first downs inside our 10 yard line on that drive. And we score , not them. Ha ha ha 

Yeah that was so great!

Archived