New Orleans mayor says she would have canceled Mardi Gras if Trump administration had warned about coronavirus dangers

Auburn85

14 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

You're still around. Guess not.

you need to look elsewhere for this ol boy jj. not much of a drinker and cajun food does not get it for me unless you count popeye's spicy chicken salad. i do hope to try a shrimp po boy one day and i love james lee burke who writes wonderful stories of which most take place in louisiana.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i love james lee burke who writes wonderful stories of which most take place in louisiana.

Recently finished Creole Belle. Love his writing.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Our local leadership has been great also. The article was not posted to excuse anyone.

You should be ashamed for using the situation to play a game of "Gottcha".    

I don't know what in hell you are talking about.  Most of the Gotcha games I have seen around here are directed toward me.

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't know what in hell you are talking about.

Your incessant post speak for them self. A mere few weeks ago the only thing important to you "forward shoulda coulda thinkers" was impeaching the president.

13 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Your incessant post speak for them self. A mere few weeks ago the only thing important to you "forward shoulda coulda thinkers" was impeaching the president.

Still don't know what in hell you are talking about.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:45 PM, Gowebb11 said:

For some time now, there have been warnings of a pandemic just like the one we are experiencing. And experts have been saying we were woefully unprepared. Our nation has long thought of threats in terms of missiles and bombs. We now know that a microorganism invisible to the naked eye can cripple our society and economy. Going forward, the CDC should have 24/7 access to the President and Congress, and for threats of an outbreak, their recommendations and guidelines should be made public and adhered to. 

Right! "No one" imagined planes as a weapon on 9/11/2001 either.  Now the measures we have in place since then for airport security are forever changed. As we will be. But the blame game has looked weak for anyone insisting upon playing it, leadership or not, all the way back to Eden. 

Archived