Trump just comes out and says it: The GOP is hurt when it’s easier to vote

homersapien

On 4/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure if titan was not taking a break he would call you out on this one. funny how some folks present facts to show when the point they are making is correct and you laugh and make fun of folks and yet you folks believe most of the horsesh*t trumps spouts every single day. and you take up for said liar at the expense of the truth...............

YOU obviously don’t follow me much do you? I didn’t and will not support or vote for Trump. I’m a bipartisan critic. They both deserve a punch in the face. So to speak.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

YOU obviously don’t follow me much do you? I didn’t and will not support or vote for Trump. I’m a bipartisan critic. They both deserve a punch in the face. So to speak.

well i guess i stand corrected........................

On 4/15/2020 at 11:10 PM, Mikey said:

The problems is: Dems want lax voting requirements because that makes it easier to cheat. The only reason to be against in person, ID verified voting is so that cheating can be successfully carried out.

so now i am a liar i guess since i am a dem. in texas repukes cut down a dem area of voting places where they had TWO voting places to support over a hundred thousand people. and yet you make no comment on that. i guess you worry about dems cheating but it is ok if the repukes do? i would love to hear your take on that. and i posted the article on one of the pol boards.

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/wisconsin-coronavirus-in-person-voting-200769

Wisconsin Officials: 7 virus cases may be related to in-person voting

The infections involve six voters and one poll worker in Milwaukee.

Hoo boy, that s*** backfired on the GOP. 

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/wisconsin-coronavirus-in-person-voting-200769

Wisconsin Officials: 7 virus cases may be related to in-person voting

The infections involve six voters and one poll worker in Milwaukee.

A whole seven? Astounding! Oh wait,,, there is a "may" in there. How many people voted? How many poll workers were there? Is the 6+1 a higher rate than the entire population's rate? How are they determining these people didn't get the virus at the gas station on the way to or from voting?

From the article:"It’s not certain that the seven people contracted the virus at the polls."  Ok, next hoax please.

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

so now i am a liar i guess since i am a dem.

I didn't say you are a liar. I said the Dumbocrats want lax voting requirements because that makes it easier to cheat.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I didn't say you are a liar. I said the Dumbocrats want lax voting requirements because that makes it easier to cheat.

You're still on this without any actual proof that cheating has happened on a widespread scale.  It's amazing what you will continue to believe, facts be damned.

And of course, it can only be a Dem doing it.  A Republican voter would never be a part of voter fraud.  Oh wait, there are multiple instances you say?!  Well who would have thought that!  Examples?  Sure, let's try these:

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/07/07/iowa-woman-charged-voting-twice-trump-pleads-guilty/459718001/

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

Also, you said this previously:

"The only reason to be against in person, ID verified voting is so that cheating can be successfully carried out."

If that's your stance, care to explain why Trump decided to cast a mail-in ballot in 2018?

I suggest you read this.  It's from the WSJ, a typically more conservative publication.  Great explanation of how mail-in voting actually works.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-tweet-highlights-divide-over-voting-by-mail-11586367038

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

you are still silent on the texas gop's cutting the mount of polling stations inmostly dem areas mike. how do you feel about that?

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you are still silent on the texas gop's cutting the mount of polling stations inmostly dem areas mike. how do you feel about that?

I don't know the details so I don't feel anything about that. I do know that when most of the democrat hysteria is delved into, it turns out to be hogwash. The Juicy Smollett case is a good example of this.

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

"The only reason to be against in person, ID verified voting is so that cheating can be successfully carried out."

If that's your stance, care to explain why Trump decided to cast a mail-in ballot in 2018?

President Trump is a very busy person. I can see some valid reasons why he might need to use absentee voting. The same with military personnel overseas and so forth. Jane and Joe porch sitters like me, Stella and Sam workers like my sons and daughter, we should have to show up in person and show a valid official ID before we can vote.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

President Trump is a very busy person. I can see some valid reasons why he might need to use absentee voting. The same with military personnel overseas and so forth. Jane and Joe porch sitters like me, Stella and Sam workers like my sons and daughter, we should have to show up in person and show a valid official ID before we can vote.

Cool.  I mean, he can obviously travel to play golf, but don't dare worry about traveling to vote like every other President ever.  Care to address everything else I mentioned that factually rebuts your absurd stance?

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Cool.  Care to address everything else I mentioned that factually rebuts your absurd stance?

I addressed the important point. That should be sufficient for you.

Just now, Mikey said:

I addressed the important point. That should be sufficient for you.

LOL!  The important point wasn't Trump.  That's a symptom of the bigger picture.  But I guess when your contention has no legs to stand on, just run away and ignore.  Smart strategy Obi-Wan.

*waves hand*

"These are not the facts you are looking for."

13 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

LOL!  The important point wasn't Trump.  That's a symptom of the bigger picture.  But I guess when your contention has no legs to stand on, just run away and ignore.  Smart strategy Obi-Wan.

*waves hand*

"These are not the facts you are looking for."

Your obsession has been known for a long time. On some rare occasions the cherry picked sites you link to are valid, other times, not so much. But do keep on carrying the torch of liberalism, I find the opinions amusing from time to time.

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Your obsession has been known for a long time. On some rare occasions the cherry picked sites you link to are valid, other times, not so much. But do keep on carrying the torch of liberalism, I find the opinions amusing from time to time.

Yeah, those liberal bastions like NPR, The Des Moines Register, and the Wall Street Journal!  How dare we read from such obviously flawed sources!

Your concession of the debate is noted.

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

A whole seven? Astounding! Oh wait,,, there is a "may" in there. How many people voted? How many poll workers were there? Is the 6+1 a higher rate than the entire population's rate? How are they determining these people didn't get the virus at the gas station on the way to or from voting?

From the article:"It’s not certain that the seven people contracted the virus at the polls."  Ok, next hoax please.

Health officials in Wisconsin said they have identified at least seven people who may have contracted the coronavirus from participating in the April 7 election, the first such cases following in-person voting that was held despite widespread concern about the public health risks.

The infections involve six voters and one poll worker in Milwaukee, where difficulty finding poll workers forced the city to pare nearly 200 voting locations back to just five, and where voters — some in masks, some with no protection — were forced to wait in long lines for hours.

Where's the "hoax" in this story? 

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You're still on this without any actual proof that cheating has happened on a widespread scale.  It's amazing what you will continue to believe, facts be damned.

And of course, it can only be a Dem doing it.  A Republican voter would never be a part of voter fraud.  Oh wait, there are multiple instances you say?!  Well who would have thought that!  Examples?  Sure, let's try these:

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/07/07/iowa-woman-charged-voting-twice-trump-pleads-guilty/459718001/

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

Also, you said this previously:

I suggest you read this.  It's from the WSJ, a typically more conservative publication.  Great explanation of how mail-in voting actually works.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-tweet-highlights-divide-over-voting-by-mail-11586367038

Mikey has quite the reputation for arguing the irrational.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I don't know the details so I don't feel anything about that. I do know that when most of the democrat hysteria is delved into, it turns out to be hogwash. The Juicy Smollett case is a good example of this.

But you can always cite "details" for the things you do "feel about", right?  :laugh:

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

But you can always cite "details" for the things you do "feel about", right?  :laugh:

For once, you are correct!

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

More "hoax":

19 coronavirus cases connected to Wisconsin primary election, state health official says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/22/politics/wisconsin-april-7-election-coronavirus-cases/index.html

From your link: "However, Willems Van Dijk said that several of those people "reported other possible exposures as well."

So, try as they might, the only thing that can be said is that some few people who voted also got the virus from somewhere. Yes, as presented it's another hoax.

13 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Your concession of the debate is noted.

Self proclaimed victory is becoming a definite trait of the left. Y'all should patent it.

Archived