2021 4* S Kamren Kinchens (Miami)

ellitor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the kid that Miami has a couple of his high school teammates? Gonna be an interesting couple of days for sure!

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

His twitter profile pic has him pictured in an Auburn Jersey. Certainly not a bad thing...

Not necessarily a good thing either. A number of recruits each year have their Twitter pic being of them in a uniform of a school they ultimately do not choose.

25 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Is this the kid that Miami has a couple of his high school teammates?

Yes.

25 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Gonna be an interesting couple of days for sure!

What are you thinking of besides his commitment?

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

What are you thinking of besides his commitment?

I think we’ll land multiple commitments from this Sunday to next Sunday

12 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Any ideas as to who those commitments might be, or just a hunch?

12 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Kinchens is not in that timeframe. He’s committing on the 11th which is almost a week later. Who are you thinking we land in the next eight days besides Mitchell? FWIW Scoob Williams does not plan on committing until December. Nyland said he’s gonna wait a while also. They both made those statements within the past week.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Kinchens is not in that timeframe. He’s committing on the 11th which is almost a week later. Who are you thinking we land in the next eight days besides Mitchell? FWIW Scoob Williams does not plan on committing until December. Nyland said he’s gonna wait a while also. They both made those statements within the past week.

I was thinking Kitchens was on the 4th, my bad. I think we land Kitchens and Mitchell. 

13 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I was thinking Kitchens was on the 4th, my bad. I think we land Kitchens and Mitchell. 

what makes you think we beat out Miami for Kitchens? 😳

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Just a hunch 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

It’s not a bad opinion.  As posted on the previous page a day or two ago they are at least two sources close to his recruitment that think Auburn will be the pick.

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* S Kamren Kinchens (Commit Watch: 7/11/20, 11 AM CT)***
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Cool Animals Picdump picture brought to you by evil milk funny pics. Image related to Cool Animals Picdump 61 Best Cat Memes, Pet Memes, Funny Animal Memes, Cute Funny Animals, Funny Animal Pictures, Funny Cute, Best Funny Pictures, Funny Dogs, Funny Memes

Both AU & Miami staffs are confident per Keith.

Is that white dog supposed to be an Ibis?

20 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Is that white dog supposed to be an Ibis?

No clue what an Ibis is. I was just looking for a down the stretch they come meme.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

So an Ibis is Miami's mascot?

Who really give a duck?

On 7/4/2020 at 12:48 AM, Mikey said:

Miami's Mascot: White Ibis - eBird

I still don't understand why all the fan-bases get confused over  Auburn's Tiger/Eagle thing.  Here we have a bird trying to be a hurricane, and an elephant representing an ocean phenomenon, and on and on.

Miami uses the Ibis because it is the last sign of wildlife to leave before a hurricane. I agree it is a reach,  but that is the reason they chose the ibis 

20 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I still don't understand why all the fan-bases get confused over  Auburn's Tiger/Eagle thing.  Here we have a bird trying to be a hurricane, and an elephant representing an ocean phenomenon, and on and on.

Opposing fans usually aren't really confused, they just want to rag us about something.

20 hours ago, AUDevil said:

If you really want to confuse the fans from other teams tell them we are also the Plainsmen.

21 hours ago, Sizzle said:

My very very amateur opinion is that if he doesn't change his Twitter profile pic to him in a Miami jersey before his commitment then he is coral gables bound. 

Screenshot_20200708-194919.png

Archived