2021 4* S Kamren Kinchens (Miami)

ellitor

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

On pass plays, it looks like our DB's and LB's seem to wait for the ball carrier to come to us instead of guys going after the ball carrier. Am I right or am I off base.

Off base

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Name, image, and likeness $$$ is gonna be hard to recruit against.

This train is pulling out whether AU is on it or not.  We’re a wealthy program with wealthy supporters.  I would hope there is an aggressive campaign in place already to court business owners who can fund NIL endorsements.   Otherwise, we’ll get smoked in recruiting. 

Thanks for the reply @Sizzle. To add to the quote from Nerd's tweet. Florida has already passed NIL legislation that is set to take effect next Summer. Don't believe Alabama has gotten to that point yet.

6 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Our defensive backfield has been burned time and time again given up the big plays.

Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen - Find & Share on GIPHY

@auburn4ever Outside of Waddle last year for Bama, who burned many teams, no we haven't

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Name, image, and likeness $$$ is gonna be hard to recruit against.

Yup! Alabama policy makers better get their ass in gear. We are going to have a tough time winning battles against the Florida schools til they do.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Yup! Alabama policy makers better get their ass in gear. We are going to have a tough time winning battles against the Florida schools til they do.

When Saban gets beat out for a recruit for the same reason we did, he’ll get policy makers to pass that bill with the quickness. He’s good at getting rules changed 

I personally didn't think we were great against the deep ball early last year, but Im thinking about games I was in person for, and most of the time those opposing QBs weren't able to find them

its possible most good defenses give up routes like that from time to time 

14 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I personally didn't think we were great against the deep ball early last year, but Im thinking about games I was in person for, and most of the time those opposing QBs weren't able to find them

its possible most good defenses give up routes like that from time to time 

When did we get beat deep? I can’t remember too many. Only one I can remember is Waddle catching the one in the end zone over Javaris Davis

6 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

When did we get beat deep? I can’t remember too many. Only one I can remember is Waddle catching the one in the end zone over Javaris Davis

Oregon in the first half before they adjusted their coverage had a few go over our heads (my definition of deep might be a lil bit different). I specifically remember watching Tulane, and they had at least 2 deep balls that failed for different reasons. One, the guy dropped, and the other Justin mailed a lil bit. 

Not to say we've given up a ton that were completed, but I've seen our DBs get beat

There's a few tweets that references Tulane's missed chances btw: 1170529324388290560https://twitter.com/ryanlavoie0/status/1170529324388290560

Archived