KT Harrell Joining Basketball Staff

GwillMac6

• ellitor changed the title to KT Harrell Joining Basketball Staff

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Only 2 athletes in my lifetime have I ever tweeted @. KT and CAP. Love that dude! Glad he’s coming home.

I love him too!!!  He's one of my all time favorite Auburn players in any sport. He has so much heart!!! What a great hire this is! 

3 former players on the staff now! Wes Flanigan, Marquis and KT!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! LFG BAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! WAR DAMN!

1 hour ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Just curious, what does this guy bring to the table as far as helping the team? :dunno:

source-6.gif

2 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Just curious, what does this guy bring to the table as far as helping the team? :dunno:

BBQ sauce?

2 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

The serious answer? Shot doctor. Great free throw and three point shooter.

Screenshot_20200404-145429.png

Saw the in the AM. This is Awesome. He will be great at this. Great fro our program. Great job Coach Pearl. 

I wonder if his Euro experience will be anything for Green or Brown to consider as a positive to help them develop quickly. 

April 15 and April 30 basically, right?  Man, I am antsy.

Nobody is going anywhere, just announce tomorrow!   Kidding, not kidding.

10 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Possibilities off the top of my head:

-Leader of the team that set our current success in motion. Came as a transfer and helped win 3 games in 3 days at the league tourney. Useful experience for a team with so many new incoming players that may not gel until later in the season.

-Recent pro experience 

-Tremendous shooter and one of the best free throw shooters we’ve ever had. We’ve not had this kind of shot coach on staff since He That Not Be Named was here. 

-Lastly, anyone and everyone is on the Bruce Train and everything he touches turns to gold, so if he sees the value..enough said. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived