2021 4* QB Kaidon Salter (Vols)

Sizzle

• 3 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Mmm. He was going to take an OV to Auburn, but now he is ready to commit in a couple of week?

Not sure how to read this.

5 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Mmm. He was going to take an OV to Auburn, but now he is ready to commit in a couple of week?

Not sure how to read this.

He did visit AU & his other finalists, just not an OV to any of them. Wiltfong crystal balled the Vols but said it's really tight with AU & the Vols & Salter could easily pick AU.

Lots to love about this prospect.  Especially keeping his eyes downfield and vision - wow.

If he commits, do we lose out on some of our other targets, like the kid we are trying to flip from VT?

Wish Salter had a stronger arm.  Guess that can develop.  

5 hours ago, Beaker said:

If he commits, do we lose out on some of our other targets, like the kid we are trying to flip from VT?

Yes. We’re only taking one QB in the class.

49 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

3 CB’s to UT

From pretty much nobody that matters. What we will be looking for is when Keith & Ryan Callahan make their picks.

51 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

3 CB’s to UT

Ok, I'm getting tired of us losing out to UT so much, if it happens. What the heck is going on here? :hammerin:

4 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Ok, I'm getting tired of us losing out to UT so much, if it happens. What the heck is going on here? :hammerin:

We've lost some to them every year. Would be nothing new since Pruitt's been there.

From the below video it sounds like the Vols are pushing a bit harder than AU & his mom favors Tennessee.

From what I have read on this board from before it looked like he might pick the Vol's we liked him and he was a solid option but he was not our first option. I am not one of those who as soon as a player picks another school who says we really didn't want him. We did want him and a few others but we are only going to take one so losing one is not a huge loss now if none of the others come through that changes things. 

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

he was not our first option

He actually supposedly is along with Davis, Drones behind them. All per Keith today.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* QB Kaidon Salter (Vols)

Archived