What’s your Bruce Pearl mood?

GwillMac6

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I started out as a 1 when I heard about COVID 19. Then I was a 3 when it really hit home for me. Followed quickly by an 8 when the Shelter in Place happened. I've settled into a 6. 

Started at 6, spent a lot of time bouncing between 1 and 8, trying to live at 9, wishing for a day when I can be all other five at once. 

Eff COVID-19, War Damn BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Fluctuating between 6 and 9.

I finding out how fortunate I am to be where I am and have what I have. Still trying to be better and have more. But blessed. But I have been sitting on 9 mostly. 

I saw him at Loews the day big Cliff committed to Rutgers. Congratulated him on the season and gave him a War Eagle from 20 feet away while driving, you know social distancing  and all, and he was at a 2. I did get a thank you and War Eagle back.

I’m a straight 9, just getting through it and rolling along realizing I know nothing and good with it. 

32 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Right now with this Jalen Green saga

image.gif

I’m at number one with the Jalen circus.

I'm a 5 today. My stimulus check just deposited into my account so now I don't have to worry about bills for the next month while I wait for unemployment to come through.

Archived