AU In The 2020 NFL Draft

Zeek

Drafted so far:

Round 1 Pick 7 || Derrick Brown || Defensive Tackle || Carolina Panthers

Round 1 Pick 30 || Noah Igbinoghene || Cornerback || Miami Dolphins

Round 2 Pick 14 || Marlon Davidson || Defensive End || Atlanta Falcons

Round 4 Pick 39 || Jack Driscoll || Offensive Guard || Philadelphia Eagles

Round 5 Pick 11 || Daniel Thomas || Safety || Jacksonville Jaguars

Round 6 Pick 31 || Prince Tega Wanogho || Offensive Tackle || Philadelphia Eagles

Undrafted Free Agents

Will Hastings (WR) has signed with the New England Patriots

Marquell Harrell (OG) has signed with the Buffalo Bills

Javaris Davis (CB) has signed with the Kansas City Chiefs

Spencer Nigh (FB) has signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers

Mike Horton (OG) has signed with the Carolina Panthers

Arryn Siposs (P) has signed with the Detroit Lions

Nick Coe (DE) has signed with the New England Patriots

Jeremiah Dinson (S) has signed with the Detroit Lions

Kam Martin (RB)

Jay Jay Wilson (TE)

Sal Cannella (TE)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please keep this thread here so we can discuss the first round tonight. The forum could use some chatter!

If we can break our draft picks record in consecutive years, that will be tremendous in terms of recruiting.

Joe Burrow is unsurprisingly the first overall pick 

Looks like Derrick to Carolina though I’m done with them after how they treated Cam.

Can anyone put a dollar figure on what Browns Contract will likely be bs what it would have been had he went out as a junior? Just wondering how much he made by waiting

Damn that’s the only team I didn’t want Derrick Brown to go to 

I’ve always liked the panthers and the jags, they were my top 2 teams growing up. That’s being said, both seem in odd spots in their front offices right now. What irks me the most is all the panther fans  mad about this pick Bc they wanted Simmons. Here’s to hoping DB shuts them all up. He deserves better than that pathetic attempt at a reception.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’ve always liked the panthers and the jags, they were my top 2 teams growing up. That’s being said, both seem in odd spots in their front offices right now. What irks me the most is all the panther fans  mad about this pick Bc they wanted Simmons. Here’s to hoping DB shuts them all up.

I am not mad about this pick but I definitely preferred Simmons. Either way, DB should do great things.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am not mad about this pick but I definitely preferred Simmons. Either way, DB should do great things.

I think Simmons has a chance to have a very special career in the right fit. Just sickening to see literally ever twitter post being “fire the gm” after this pick. It’s not like this was a major reach. Lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I think Simmons has a chance to have a very special career in the right fit. Just sickening to see literally ever twitter post being “fire the gm” after this pick. It’s not like this was a major reach. Lol

Hurney was not going to win whether he picked DB or Simmons unfortunately. 

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’ve always liked the panthers and the jags, they were my top 2 teams growing up. That’s being said, both seem in odd spots in their front offices right now. What irks me the most is all the panther fans  mad about this pick Bc they wanted Simmons. Here’s to hoping DB shuts them all up. He deserves better than that pathetic attempt at a reception.

They never really appreciated Cam either. Half of them salivated at Kyle Allen replacing him. F*** that franchise

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Panther fans are utterly toxic. 

Well...honestly surprised iggy went that early. Didn’t even think he would go to the draft. Some kind of transition for him. 

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Well...honestly surprised iggy went that early. Didn’t even think he would go to the draft. Some kind of transition for him. 

I said a month ago he was going somewhere in the 20-40 range. 

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah. I thought MD would have gone first. 
Iggy made the transition to defense and it paid off. 
Hopefully we can have a few more guys do the same thing. Hill maybe?

Archived