AU In The 2020 NFL Draft

Zeek

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t think we get another to break the record. We’ll see. I was real hopeful 

Only 10 more picks it’s not looking likely 

JD and Dinson will stick in the NFL. They are good ball players.

Tied the record we set last year

I think if it weren’t for the shutdown Coe/Davis/Dinson slide in 

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I personally think there’s been a ton of value late, but drafting someone like Tommy Stevens is worse than drafting a #1 HS QB

The Navy QB was a serious reach too. A QB/RB/WR that isnt good enough to play any of the 3 positions in the NFL.

Mr. Irrelevant was from UGA. I don't know why but something fitting about that to me. 

Will Hastings has signed with the Patriots

Marquell Harrell has signed with the Bills

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Great fit for Hastings. You have to pull for that kid. 

I think we’ve all been joking for a while they’d take him since he’s small and white 

Just now, Zeek said:

I think we’ve all been joking for a while they’d take him since he’s small and white 

Of course. He's quick as a hiccup though. Can't imagine he makes it long term, but I'm happy he'll get somewhat of a shot. It's more than any us got right?

Javaris Davis has signed with the Kansas City Chiefs

Spencer Nigh to the Steelers 

Mike Horton to the Panthers 

41 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Of course. He's quick as a hiccup though. Can't imagine he makes it long term, but I'm happy he'll get somewhat of a shot. It's more than any us got right?

And on top of that I think Jared will

make him A big target because he has worked with him before. 

51 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Can’t believe Prince went. He absolutely is a liability with that knee.

I had gotten the idea the knee was not that bad and he would be fine. If somebody other than you said it I wouldn't have paid much attention but I know from what you have said on this board in the past that one you know about injuries  from a technical standpoint and two you get solid information from the program. I take from your comment the injury was more than cleaning up some cartilage and some type of strain.  That would explain why he dropped so far in the draft.

You notice over the past few years our FA players sign almost immediately after the draft, in hours . And then  more of them stick around than Those drafted from Alabama in late rounds. 

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I had gotten the idea the knee was not that bad and he would be fine. If somebody other than you said it I wouldn't have paid much attention but I know from what you have said on this board in the past that one you know about injuries  from a technical standpoint and two you get solid information from the program. I take from your comment the injury was more than cleaning up some cartilage and some type of strain.  That would explain why he dropped so far in the draft.

I think also he is more raw ability than experienced. His top side is extremely high if he can reach it. Hoping the best for him. 

Archived