From Fox News, a big dose of dumb on hydroxychloroquine

homersapien

This is what happens when dipshits post threads based in lies. More dipshits join in and lie too!!! Kum ba yah. Amazing. 

Allow an adult to aid you dipshits.

http://hopelesslypartisan.com/injecting-disinfectant-a-reminder-of-what-president-trump-actually-said/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/trumps_idea_for_disinfecting_people_to_fight_disease_is_already_being_done.html

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2020 at 4:44 PM, Grumps said:

I am confused again. Did Trump make the medication over the counter so that anyone could get it? Did he give himself an honorary MD degree and start writing prescriptions for it? Do you think that physicians wrote prescriptions for the medication just because Trump praised the drug? I contend that Trump said yet another thing that he knows very little about. But I am not sure how that really matters here.

Come on, man.

49 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

This is what happens when dipshits post threads based in lies. More dipshits join in and lie too!!! Kum ba yah. Amazing. 

http://hopelesslypartisan.com/injecting-disinfectant-a-reminder-of-what-president-trump-actually-said/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/trumps_idea_for_disinfecting_people_to_fight_disease_is_already_being_done.html

Not what he said.

And he's now claiming the question was sarcastic.  So, no, President Toddler was not talking up known treatments.  You know it.  I know it.  Trump knows. Anyone with a 4th grade education knows it.  That's why he's trying to cover his ass with the "Oh, I was joking!" bull****.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Not what he said.

And he's now claiming the question was sarcastic.  So, no, President Toddler was not talking up known treatments.  You know it.  I know it.  Trump knows. Anyone with a 4th grade education knows it.  That's why he's trying to cover his ass with the "Oh, I was joking!" bull****.

Totally disagree.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

It's not a matter of opinion.  It's basic logic.  Try it sometime.

Here is what I know. I don't take medical advice from a politician. I also know what Trump did not say and you do too.  

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Here is what I know. I don't take medical advice from a politician. I also know what Trump did not say and you do too.  

Yes.  But what we know really know is, he wasn't touting known treatments of any kind.  If he had, he'd have offered that as an explanation.  As it is, that's just bull**** the MAGA apologists ginned up to make him look like less of a dumbass.  He went with the "sarcasm" defense instead to cover for what was an obviously idiotic question.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes.  But what we know really know is, he wasn't touting known treatments of any kind.  If he had, he'd have offered that as an explanation.  As it is, that's just bull**** the MAGA apologists ginned up to make him look like less of a dumbass.  He went with the "sarcasm" defense instead to cover for what was an obviously idiotic question.

I saw the event live and there was nothing out of line with what he said. He most certainly did not tell Americans to drink bleach or whatever these latest media lies state. And while I've not seen his sarcasm comments you allude to, that's typical Trump. Blowing the lefts mind. A truly intelligent person would ignore the nonsense. 

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I saw the event live and there was nothing out of line with what he said. He most certainly did not tell Americans to drink bleach or whatever these latest media lies state. And while I've not seen his sarcasm comments you allude to, that's typical Trump. Blowing the lefts mind. A truly intelligent person would ignore the nonsense. 

If you haven’t seen him personally say it was sarcasm you should immediately watch it. You are defending him blindly. At least you could have a better idea of how you plan to defend him. 

30 minutes ago, alexava said:

If you haven’t seen him personally say it was sarcasm you should immediately watch it. You are defending him blindly. At least you could have a better idea of how you plan to defend him. 

Pretty sure 78 only deigns to drop in when he's three sheets to the wind.

So, like me, but far less coherent. 

16 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I repeat, I don't need the media to tell me how to think. You are correct he didn't say inject disinfectant, but what he stated was so dumb-and-dumber and I can't phantom a president with his power using such a stupid approach to communicate. 

17 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Come on, man.

The only way that I know of for Hydroxychloroquine to be used is for a medical prescriber to write a prescription for it. Are you suggesting that physicians are writing for the drug because talked about it in a press briefing? I must have more confidence in physicians than you do.

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

A truly intelligent person wouldn't spew the nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

The only way that I know of for Hydroxychloroquine to be used is for a medical prescriber to write a prescription for it. Are you suggesting that physicians are writing for the drug because talked about it in a press briefing? I must have more confidence in physicians than you do.

Yes, some are.  They are listening to him tout anecdotal accounts from France and what not and writing Rx's for it for their families and friends of theirs on that basis.  They certainly weren't doing so because of any solid, controlled studies showing its efficacy against coronavirus because there aren't any.  

Believe what you want.  But the bottom line is, doctors are prescribing this stuff not based on solid medical research.  And in some cases it's created shortages where people who actually need the drug for proven medical uses can't get it.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 PM, alexava said:

Not defending him nor do I need to. You guys always grab this excuse when losing an argument. This is about media lies and those of some here. It's pathetic, dishonest and lacks integrity. Do better.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:39 AM, creed said:

I repeat, I don't need the media to tell me how to think. You are correct he didn't say inject disinfectant, but what he stated was so dumb-and-dumber and I can't phantom a president with his power using such a stupid approach to communicate. 

Out of likes, but agree completely.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, creed said:

A truly intelligent person wouldn't spew the nonsense. 

I have a great idea. Let's replace him with Joe Biden! Oh wait.......

93772125_2983360031727227_52723912142120

On 4/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, AUFAN78 said:

You’re in a cult. 

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Not defending him nor do I need to. You guys always grab this excuse when losing an argument. This is about media lies and those of some here. It's pathetic, dishonest and lacks integrity. Do better.

I’m nowhere near losing anything. 

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

You’re in a cult. 

You guys always do this when you lose arguments. Pathetic.

I call out media lies and those of their of gullible minions. Carry on.

45 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’m nowhere near losing anything. 

:bs:

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You guys always do this when you lose arguments. Pathetic.

But I'm not losing an argument.  And certainly not to you.  The next time you beat me in an argument, throw a damn party because it will be a first.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

But I'm not losing an argument.  And certainly not to you.  The next time you beat me in an argument, throw a damn party because it will be a first.

LOL. Whatever bro. You guys crack me up.

Archived