From Fox News, a big dose of dumb on hydroxychloroquine

homersapien

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

But I'm not losing an argument.  And certainly not to you.  The next time you beat me in an argument, throw a damn party because it will be a first.

I'll testify that - as much as we differ on various positions - Titan has never "lost" an argument to me.

So there is absolutely no way he could possibly "lose" an argument with '78.  ;D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2020 at 10:51 PM, homersapien said:

I'll testify that - as much as we differ on various positions - Titan has never "lost" an argument to me.

So there is absolutely no way he could possibly "lose" an argument with '78.  ;D

In 78’s mind He is and will always be undefeated. No amount of facts will change that. 

Our little effeminate men agree. How cute. :comfort:

8 hours ago, alexava said:

In 78’s mind He is and will always be undefeated. No amount of facts will change that. 

Facts aren't on your side. Know that duma$$. 

44 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You’re using alternative facts, genius 

45 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You certainly are not adding a lot to the forum when you act like that.

11 minutes ago, alexava said:

You’re using alternative facts, genius 

Open your mind and set bias aside. It will serve your soul well. 

13 minutes ago, Grumps said:

You certainly are not adding a lot to the forum when you act like that.

Noted. I should have left off the latter, but the former was spot on.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Open your mind and set bias aside. It will serve your soul well. 

My mind is open. So are my eyes and ears. My eyes and ears don’t lie. The videos and links show exactly what went down. I have quoted exactly what was said. The media ( every thing I have seen in the media) has been spot on. Even fox. 

11 minutes ago, alexava said:

My mind is open. So are my eyes and ears. My eyes and ears don’t lie. The videos and links show exactly what went down. I have quoted exactly what was said. The media ( every thing I have seen in the media) has been spot on. Even fox. 

No. It's great you hear and see. It is unfortunate you can't interpret what you hear and see. Even left leaning Snopes nailed you guys on this one. Sorry. 

You guys were wrong on Russia, wrong on Justice BK, wrong on Ukraine and guess what? LOL

26 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

No. It's great you hear and see. It is unfortunate you can't interpret what you hear and see. Even left leaning Snopes nailed you guys on this one. Sorry. 

You guys were wrong on Russia, wrong on Justice BK, wrong on Ukraine and guess what? LOL

If you are addressing me as you guys, you are already wrong. I have not been wrong on any of that. You will have to be more specific. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

If you are addressing me as you guys, you are already wrong. I have not been wrong on any of that. You will have to be more specific. 

Of course not. Say goodnight Alex.

22 hours ago, alexava said:

Saw a great quote yesterday and immediately thought of this forum: "It's hard to win an argument against a genius, but it's impossible to win one against an idiot."

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Saw a great quote yesterday and immediately thought of this forum: "It's hard to win an argument against a genius, but it's impossible to win one against an idiot."

Great quote indeed. Fortunately I don't have a challenge from a genius here, but idiots from the clown posse are a dime a dozen.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Totally disagree.

of course you would 78. calm down and drink one. thats what you normally say........

On 4/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I saw the event live and there was nothing out of line with what he said. He most certainly did not tell Americans to drink bleach or whatever these latest media lies state. And while I've not seen his sarcasm comments you allude to, that's typical Trump. Blowing the lefts mind. A truly intelligent person would ignore the nonsense. 

we have been trying to ignore trumps nonsense for a few years now. the man is a criminal. trump uni should have told you guys. he took money from vets with his charity which they have sense closed down and will never allow him to start a charity. you boys love to wave the flag but when trump spits on it and ouur vets you choose to ignore it. he smeared a man who gave his life to save troops under his command. then he smeared the mans family. you people saw that and chose to ignore it. trump has been giving bad advice on the pandemic. stopping chinese from entering the country will stop it. then it was a dem hoax. then it was told to us it would go away when it warms up magically.then he thinks he has magically found a cure. and lets remember people are dying and he is playing politics with folks lives like his screw the blue states.and then the white house has to frantically spin or try to holler fake news. it is a pattern and the bleach part of it is just one more to put in an already crowded bag of crap.you guys have been making excuses for him for years now but it does not change the truth. all it does is tell us many of you  do not care what he does. you do not care who he hurts. you folks even do not care about all the lies he spews. the fact you continue to support him  and after a while one would think you guys are enablers................

• 7 months later...

Maybe the AMA is a big dose of dumb then ?  This is the problem when you politicize science because you hate the President rather than examining the studies.  And WAPO has been on this mission from day 1 of DJT's presidency.

AMA approves the use of hydroxychloroquine: Nov 2020 Special Meeting of the AMA House of Delegates - Handbook Addendum (ama-assn.org)

Season 3 GIF by The Adventures of Pete & Pete

;)

I'm not taking plaquenil for mt RA. Maybe it will keep me from getting Covid again? lol

Archived