New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

31 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I assume that Biden KNOWS that the national archives has no record of a complaint by Reade. He and his team are smart to try to put make the whole issue about a complaint that he says Reade says she made in 1993. I expect the Repubs to try to have a hearing to try to put the heat on Biden like the Dems did on Kavanaugh.

It is a smart play because that record truly should be in the National Archive if it exists. 

And now there's this:

This is a direct contradiction of a prior claim of hers. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, alexava said:

I’m choosing the one who didn’t ask doctors to investigate disinfectants as an internal treatment for a virus. 

Please tell us that you aren't really this dense.

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The senate isn’t picking the president. 

I didn't mean to imply that they were. I was just making a guess as to what might happen.

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

We know you’re this clueless.

You, I and everybody else with a IQ over 50 knows what Trump meant with that remark. However, attacking this is apparently this is the best Dems can do and it should't be surprising. After all, Biden is their leading candidate so I guess we can't expect better from them.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You, I and everybody else with a IQ over 50 knows what Trump meant with that remark. However, attacking this is apparently this is the best Dems can do and it should't be surprising. After all, Biden is their leading candidate so I guess we can't expect better from them.

Tell us what he meant.Drum roll. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That’s his clarification. Guess you’re under 50.

38 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It is a smart play because that record truly should be in the National Archive if it exists. 

And now there's this:

This is a direct contradiction of a prior claim of hers. 

Not the only contradiction...

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

After all, Biden is their leading candidate so I guess we can't expect better from them.

*Sees that Biden leads in every major swing state poll and is running dead even in freaking Texas*

*Re-reads Mikey's statement*

tenor (1).gif

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Hell man, back in college I literally turned the car around and took a girl home before we even got to the restaurant because she used the term "BFF" in a sentence like I was supposed to know what that meant.  

This is amazing. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

This is amazing. 

You should here the lingo the kids use these days. I got two teenagers and the language they bounce around is just so hilariously absurd. 

Of course,  my parents probably thought the same of me. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This is amazing. 

17 years later and I have friends who still can't believe I did that.  Ended up having a fun night at the Supper Club instead with buddies.

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Sounds a lot like trump claiming the Mueller report exonerated him. Wrong in both cases.

I can't remember, when did Mueller indict Trump again ? At least you're right on half.

2 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I can't remember, when did Mueller indict Trump again ? At least you're right on half.

Mueller was never going to indict Trump because of longstanding DOJ policy. He deferred to Congress.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

5 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

No, you don't seem to remember very much on the subject at all. Feel free to look it up.

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No, you don't seem to remember very much on the subject at all. Feel free to look it up.

Oh , so Mueller did indict Trump. I couldn't find those indictments. You have them ?

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

Oh , so Mueller did indict Trump. I couldn't find those indictments. You have them ?

You're embarrassing yourself. 

20 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Mueller was never going to indict Trump because of longstanding DOJ policy. He deferred to Congress.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

So no indictments then, just Mueller CYA statements. The burden of proof is on prosecutors not the accused.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

Joe Biden has done several interviews over the last few weeks after the allegation gained public attention. Yet the media have yet to question him about it during any interview he's done.

that misha or meekha or whatever her name is on the morning joe actually gave biden hell this morning.`she upset him and had him pretty mad. so if you need to see it check out msnbc as it has been playing off and on all day long.

19 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

So no indictments then, just Mueller CYA statements. The burden of proof is on prosecutors not the accused.

V9y3EcE.gif

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You're embarrassing yourself. 

That dog won't hunt, it's a lap dog. Investigation, no indictment, there is no case, that is the legal standard in the justice system. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor, not on the defendant. Surely you understand this. The fact they even attempted to try and rationalize their decision not to indict and not even make make a recommendation to the DOJ, makes it even worse. "We didn't indict but let's put the burden of proof on the accused and make up a new legal standard so we can CYA." Come on man.

On 4/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, AUFAN78 said:

As I read through the archives of BK and compare them to Biden story, it becomes rather apparent we have quite a few hypocrites on the forum. No one should be shocked by that reality, but the commentary and lack thereof from a handful of pathetic clowns who were so forthcoming with damnation over BK and silence or deflection on Biden is evident. Not that they suddenly lost my respect, but take a look for yourselves and see these pathetic clowns for what and who they are, pathetic clowns.

i get erectional when you use big words 78. but anyway you big meanie you always side with all things trump. always. hell you are just now admitting trump needs to shut his mouth so pardon me if i refuse to lose any sleep over it. lol i still think bk is guilty.........

On 4/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, TexasTiger said:

You’re so full of s***. No one here has dismissed the claim. Just not jumping on the crazy bandwagon that the “media” won’t address claims against the DNC. Al Franken too long ago for your faulty memory? These allegations were in March. New info came out a couple of days ago. He needs to address them. She needs to be heard. Her inconsistencies also need to be considered. You don’t give a damn what happens to any woman. You just see her as a political prop. You don’t give a damn about anything but your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. If you gave a damn about women being mistreated you could have never supported that guy. Pathetic.

i like to think of him as the christmas turkey...........grins......drink up 78 it ain't nothing but a thang brother.

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

That dog won't hunt, it's a lap dog. Investigation, no indictment, there is no case, that is the legal standard in the justice system. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor, not on the defendant. Surely you understand this. The fact they even attempted to try and rationalize their decision not to indict and not even make make a recommendation to the DOJ, makes it even worse. "We didn't indict but let's put the burden of proof on the accused and make up a new legal standard so we can CYA." Come on man.

Oh, that dog hunts. 

First of all, you seem not to understand how analogies work. Biden said that the article said he didn't do it, which it did not. Trump said that the report said he didn't do it, which it did not. I was 100% correct and you should be embarrassed. Dog hunts.

Second of all, you're mistaken about the legal stuff. But I believe that you've put some thought and effort into coming to the conclusion that you were going to come to no matter what, so I'm not going to bother trying to convince of you of what plainly stated facts already failed to.

I will share two more quotes, though, for the edification of anyone else reading who isn't already cognizant of what happened and why:

A long-standing Justice Department legal opinion “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. 

“Under longstanding department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office,” Mueller said. “That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view that, too, is prohibited.”

https://apnews.com/94323cfc164c4759ba6bf84ad2a46203

6 hours ago, Grumps said:

I thought that Mika Brzezinski did a good job this morning in her interview with Biden. She did not seem to be intentionally giving him "softballs."

Even though she is a flake, I thought she did too.

Archived