2020 5 * C Makur Maker (Howard)

GwillMac6

On 7/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, tigeraddikt said:

So he's cashing in his 1-year college lease on...Howard. His handlers are obviously telling him he's a lock draft pick, and they think it is best to make a political statement rather than enjoy a vibrant, winning basketball environment. I hope he doesn't get hurt, or things could unravel for him. Of course, with all this Covid stuff, who knows what college sports will look like this upcoming academic year. Shoot, maybe he just loved the Howard food court and felt a connection with his academic advisor there. 

Or maybe just maybe an HBCU offers a once in a life-time college experience he won't get at a PWI even for a year... Since you know, he's only probably going to be in college for a year anyways.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 5 * C Makur Maker (Howard)

Howard was *checks notes* 4-29 last season!!!  😆😂😭💀🤣

Screenshot_20200704-152409.png

This guy just made a stand that could impact this whole recruiting game. This would be even bigger if it wasn't for the g league but if he's successful this evil empire won't be on the same footing. They will start listening. Now mess up and have Bronny James are Mikey Williams do some of the same things.....uh oh 😂

On 7/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, tigeraddikt said:

His handlers are obviously telling him he's a lock draft pick, and they think it is best to make a political statement rather than enjoy a vibrant, winning basketball environment.

Jeez, what an awful take. Every part of it. 

I hope he doesn't get hurt, or things could unravel for him.

And that is different at Howard because...?

On 7/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, tigeraddikt said:

So he's cashing in his 1-year college lease on...Howard. His handlers are obviously telling him he's a lock draft pick, and they think it is best to make a political statement rather than enjoy a vibrant, winning basketball environment. I hope he doesn't get hurt, or things could unravel for him. Of course, with all this Covid stuff, who knows what college sports will look like this upcoming academic year. Shoot, maybe he just loved the Howard food court and felt a connection with his academic advisor there. 

This is so stupid a mod should've thought about deleting it

On 7/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Howard was *checks notes* 4-29 last season!!!  😆😂😭💀🤣

Screenshot_20200704-152409.png

Murray state had was a very average team before Ja Morant committed? And that's just one example. We sucked before Bruce became coach.....can't win without difference makers. Maybe he's one

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Murray state had was a very average team before Ja Morant committed? And that's just one example. We sucked before Bruce became coach.....can't win without difference makers. Maybe he's one

Did you just compare one of the best mid major programs year in year out to Howard?! Lol. Juuuuust A little different I would say. This kid is not going to turn them around from 4 wins to 20. Let's be real. The roster does not support that at all around him clearly. I'm still not convinced he will actually play there next season. He fought so hard to get draft eligible for this year's NBA draft.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did you just compare one of the best mid major programs year in year out to Howard?! Lol. Juuuuust A little different I would say. This kid is not going to turn them around from 4 wins to 20. Let's be real. The roster does not support that at all around him clearly. I'm still not convinced he will actually play there next season. He fought so hard to get draft eligible for this year's NBA draft.

I just compared a team that sucked that got a player (who at the time you would've said was a nobody) but do you really think he cares about being a 20 win team? And all it would take is one more player to do the same thing he would do anywhere else. 

On 7/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, cole256 said:

a mod should've thought about deleting it

I agree it’s a bad take but as best I can tell it doesn’t break any board rules and therefore no need to delete.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

I agree it’s a bad take but as best I can tail it doesn’t break any board rules and therefore no need to delete.

No it doesn't break any rules. That's what make it sarcastically funny to me. The post is so bad that a mod should've thought is there any way I could delete this ridiculous post

He's gonna put up Michael Beasley @ Kansas State type numbers at Howard lol its gonna be wild

Archived