Should Auburn Switch to Nike?

Zeek

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Completely ******* ridiculous. Who tf cares if we talk about Thailand. This is a thread about athletic apparel companies.

Whoever is "moderating" this thread is being a giant dork. 

Nice knowing you loof... maybe a vacation to Thailand is what you need now..............:poke:

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nice knowing you loof... maybe a vacation to Thailand is what you need now..............:poke:

No, it's much more important that I remain here solving the world's problems with you guys.

(GAWD I wish I was on a plane to SE Asia right now, where they make all the Under Armor and Nike clothes.)

10 hours ago, AUatHeart said:

Gotta say, I was enjoying that conversation.   I went to Thailand in the late 90’s and it’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen.  The food was great too!

Would have loved to have gone that long ago.  Went to Bali 3 years ago and loved it, but could see a lot of construction in place in Ubud right next to rice fields.  I'd love to see it decades ago.

51 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Completely ******* ridiculous. Who tf cares if we talk about Thailand. This is a thread about athletic apparel companies.

Whoever is "moderating" this thread is being a giant dork. 

I don't really get it.  Like everything after @cole2561st response to a delete post was just cut.  There was even talk of apparel in there and I was super confused to come back and like a page an a half were completely wiped. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I don't really get it.  Like everything after @cole2561st response to a delete post was just cut.  There was even talk of apparel in there and I was super confused to come back and like a page an a half were completely wiped. 

And it's not even a football conversation to begin with, nobody was arguing, there's nothing really interesting to talk about right now anyway... bizarre. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

And it's not even a football conversation to begin with, nobody was arguing, there's nothing really interesting to talk about right now anyway... bizarre. 

Can you not receive DMs?  I just tried to DM you essentially this & then it said you couldn't receive them...

Edited by W.E.D

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Can you not receive DMs?  I just tried to DM you essentially this & then it said you couldn't receive them...

If you tried to send one, try again

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's my fault......gotta make sure to delete anything I say that goes against the grain!

Or anything you say at all...

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's my fault......gotta make sure to delete anything I say that goes against the grain!

Did you even say anything?

You made 1 or 2 posts, then there was maybe a page or 2 of ppl just talking....all deleted.  Not like it was isolated posts deleted, pages wiped.  the only active post on the board yesterday.

Edited by W.E.D

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Did you even say anything?

You made 1 or 2 posts, then there was maybe a page or 2 of ppl just talking....all deleted.  Not like it was isolated posts deleted, pages wiped.  the only active post on the board yesterday.

That one post I made that was completely on subject then I said but why are we talking about this right now?

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That one post I made that was completely on subject then I said but why are we talking about this right now?

That was your first post...which seemed fine.  I think the poster your responded to delete their post.  But then the rest of the convo was a mix of apparel and then a touch of travel.  Everthing deleted.  Very odd

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

That was your first post...which seemed fine.  I think the poster your responded to delete their post.  But then the rest of the convo was a mix of apparel and then a touch of travel.  Everthing deleted.  Very odd

Right. Take it from a vet here. I get posts deleted all the time. You'll never know why.

I guess your membership money isn't hitting the same 😂

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Right. Take it from a vet here. I get posts deleted all the time. You'll never know why.

I guess your membership money isn't hitting the same 😂

Not by me you don't and if I do I will PM the member. Maybe we can we could get to travel since no one seems to want to post changing to Nike

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Not by me you don't and if I do I will PM the member. Maybe we can we could get to travel since no one seems to want to post changing to Nike

No not you but you know there's been quite a few times where I'm asking and you would say you didn't know.  It has happened a bunch. I'm not going to point any fingers or name names or anything like that, I'm just saying there 's been a bunch of different times where my stuff would get deleted and nobody knows why. 

Now if you want to find out you can post your post again and whoever is on their power trip will get mad and let you know not to do it again but that's against the rules

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No not you but you know there's been quite a few times where I'm asking and you would say you didn't know.  It has happened a bunch. I'm not going to point any fingers or name names or anything like that, I'm just saying there 's been a bunch of different times where my stuff would get deleted and nobody knows why. 

Now if you want to find out you can post your post again and whoever is on their power trip will get mad and let you know not to do it again but that's against the rules

Why
Anyone
Redacts
Those
Is
Mystifying

Edited by McLoofus
  • Haha 4

Luckily there is no tagging functionality on this website, so we'll never know

• Haha 2

Is there anything that i may add that could generate a few thumbs down or maybe a face palm? lets try I hate Nike maybe we should try the Champion Brand or the Umbro brand sold at Wal-Mart.  Or maybe get with the Dollar General Store people and start a new line of Clover Valley Athletic apparel.

Real men don't face palm. 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:16 PM, McLoofus said:

Why
Anyone
Redacts
Those
Is
Mystifying

Wow that is pretty creative right there.   😂

On 5/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

No, No and No and No some more.

From my experience with Nike gear it was sub-par and trash.

JMO. Most uncomfortable shoes made, but they look cool. Haven’t bought a pair of Nikes in 10+ years. My feet have been thanking me ever since!!…not sure what that has to do with the OP, but I had to chime in. Lol

• Like 2

I would prefer we change to either Nike or Jordan brands. It certainly would not hurt our recruiting either. The kids like them better and I personally don't think UA is great quality....plus I own stock in Nike. Let's help my bottom line.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:14 PM, TexasTiger said:

We’re heading to a weird place. Let’s just have minor leagues and division three sports. I’ll still watch, or listen, to whatever gets broadcasted if Auburn is playing.

I was telling a buddy of mine the same thing a few weeks ago, that we are headed into a bad direction, although I prefer your phrasing of it being a "weird place".  I think that the NCAA has uncorked something that's better kept in the bottle.

I wonder what college player will earn more than a head coach in a given year ?