2022 5* RB Emmanual Henderson (Bama 3/13/21)

ellitor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, until we change this...

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

...top tier RB really don't have a tough decision.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

Which is why we need to sign a guy like Gray and show we can be creative with a 2-3 back rotation with Tank, not run these guys legs off, and put them on track to be high round draft picks. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

Exactly it’s not a tough decision at all. We’re not a bad RB school, but come on now some of these people on here have to wake up and be realistic if they were recruits they’d pick Bama too

19 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Which is why we need to sign a guy like Gray and show we can be creative with a 2-3 back rotation with Tank, not run these guys legs off, and put them on track to be high round draft picks. 

I don’t even think it’s about running your legs off tbh. About half those RB’s mentioned had more touches than Kerryon did in his most productive year. 

We have to get better OL, it all starts there

Hate to be pessimistic about going up against Tide for a 5*. He might actually commit to Auburn but it's a long way to 2022 NSD.  If he's truly a 5* he will end up in Tuscaloosa.  One point in our favor he's not the typical big back that UAT recruits. Who knows they may have another 5* who is 6'2 230 and runs a 4.4 ahead of Henderson on their board. Another thing in our favor  I don't believe CBH and CCW will ever give up.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

@gr82b4au Interesting. Why did you think that?

Honestly I have not kept up with him or looked on rivals. I just remember hearing about him last summer and that he was looking heavily at Auburn and I thought that he was ours. Guess I was wrong. 
These are the types of battles that we have lost over the last decade that we must start winning. Of course I do not expect a brand new coaching staff to win these yet, but it must happen at some point soon. 

15 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Honestly I have not kept up with him or looked on rivals. I just remember hearing about him last summer and that he was looking heavily at Auburn and I thought that he was ours. Guess I was wrong. 
These are the types of battles that we have lost over the last decade that we must start winning. Of course I do not expect a brand new coaching staff to win these yet, but it must happen at some point soon. 

Exactly!!!

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

We all know Alabama has surpassed Auburn in terms of running backs but when you put it down like that it looks even worse. 

Crazy how Ingram won the Heisman and he’s one of the worst on that list for Bama.

42 minutes ago, autan said:

Hate to be pessimistic about going up against Tide for a 5*. He might actually commit to Auburn but it's a long way to 2022 NSD.  If he's truly a 5* he will end up in Tuscaloosa.  One point in our favor he's not the typical big back that UAT recruits. Who knows they may have another 5* who is 6'2 230 and runs a 4.4 ahead of Henderson on their board. Another thing in our favor  I don't believe CBH and CCW will ever give up.

Yeah there’s no way he actually comes to Auburn, but if CBH has Auburn looking better than a Gus squad, then we could have a chance imo. Need Tank to have a big year and help recruit him because Tank might not be here 4 years. 

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

Don't shortchange Tate!😂 And Mason..

If you got Trent and Lacey on your list you got to include those two! 

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bama

Mark Ingram

Derrick Henry

Eddie Lacy

Kenyan Drake

Trent Richardson

T.J. Yeldon

Josh Jacobs

Najee Harris

Auburn

KJ

Barber

Well, this recruit needs to change it.  Gotta start some where

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I completely understand birds point, but to yours you also need to include Artis-Payne 

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

The success between those 4 is quite different, but you're right. I forgot them and need to add them too.

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

The success between those 4 is quite different, but you're right. I forgot them and need to add them too.

damn pea brain.........................................

An unfortunate, clumsy, dim-witted, accident prone individual whose many faults can all be attributed to their pea-sized brain.

1 hour ago, woodford said:

We’re gonna get TJ Yeldon’d

Yep, and I certainly would not like that to happen again! It would be the same old disheartening scenario. We end up not getting someone that we could quite possibly give significant playing time, BUT Saban recruits a player just to keep him from becoming an AU player and the recruit gets to keep Saban's bench warm. Poor decision for said player. JMO

15 hours ago, Jgarrett7 said:

I completely understand birds point, but to yours you also need to include Artis-Payne 

I think Bird was referring to RBs that were signed out of HS and were top ranked. CAM came out of JUCO. Although I think if he had more years at Auburn he would have had great numbers and been one of our better backs in history. He simply only got 2 years at AU. Look at his stats.

Outside of Tank, who was the highest ranked RB we signed out of HS, other than KJ (who many put down as more an ATH and not just a RB)? 

Who was our last 5* before Tank(even though his composit was a 4, we all know he was a 5)?

2 hours ago, woodford said:

We’re gonna get TJ Yeldon’d

@woodford What do you mean? TJ was a long time commit to us who decommitted in mid December just before he enrolled at Bama.

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

I think Bird was referring to RBs that were signed out of HS and were top ranked. CAM came out of JUCO. Although I think if he had more years at Auburn he would have had great numbers and been one of our better backs in history. He simply only got 2 years at AU. Look at his stats.

Outside of Tank, who was the highest ranked RB we signed out of HS, other than KJ (who many put down as more an ATH and not just a RB)? 

Who was our last 5* before Tank(even though his composit was a 4, we all know he was a 5)?

Roc Thomas 

Archived