2022 3* RB Quinshon Judkins (Ole Miss: 9/29/31)

ellitor

6 early offers including AU, Arky, GT, Michigan, Nebraska, & Vols
AU may lead

• Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2022 NR RB Quinshon Judkins

Like most highlight's you see the great runs as Bird said really good Vison and quick fluid cuts but right near the end he stayed in to block and showed really good form on the onrushing player solid base got under his man and was very square when he met him. It will never happen but I would like to see more of those type things in highlight films as it gets you a better view of the total player. Luckily the coaches get to watch games and game films so they see the total player not just the good stuff. I like this young man.

• Like 2

Pike road? That’s like a 3A. He must’ve been really lighting it up at camps to have those kind of offers this early at 3A school 

18 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Pike road? That’s like a 3A. He must’ve been really lighting it up at camps to have those kind of offers this early at 3A school 

Watch the film. He's dominating like he's supposed to do. Also staffs give more offers based on film more than camp work.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

Watch the film. 

Amen. Folks will point to level of competition and that is a legit argument when you're talking about certain aspects of the film such as breaking tackles and out running guys. But the cuts this guy sees and then makes, and the way that he makes them, jump off the screen regardless of who else is around him. And the fact that he's making them at 6 ft and 195 lb, or anything close to that, as a high school sophomore is pretty tantalizing. And who knows about the guys that he is running over and past, but he can only run over and pass the guys that are on the field and he seems to do that pretty easily. I will spare this guy and you all by not going in with the comparisons yet, but he is a very exciting prospect to me.

• Like 5

On 5/4/2020 at 2:22 PM, bigbird said:

Nice vision and fluid cuts

Fluid is definitely an appropriate description. The kid runs smoothly.

On a side note, I like the couple of pass plays in the clip - the QB takes off down field trying to block for him after he completes the pass.

• 8 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2022 3* RB Quinshon Judkins
Just now, ellitor said:

AU reoffered for those who may be confused.

I didn't realize a thread had already been created. Need to use the search feature more often. Thanks for moving.

• Like 1

Like Loof said the competition is lacking for certain.   Which makes me wonder a bit - I got married in Pike Road, AL.   There wasn't a HS there - kids went to Lee. 

One thing I don't like is how he is always looking to see if he can slow down and trot into the end zone....maybe he plays both ways and just  worn out.   Maybe he is just a showboat.   I will chalk it up to youth....

The talent is obvious - I am sure Caddy can do a lot with those skills.

Edited by Beaker

• 1 month later...

He is almost perfect RB size already at 6' 195 pounds will be there by the time he arrives on Campus. Great vision, cuts on a dime and leaves change while re-accelerating showed power and a spin move in a couple of highlights. The one complaint somebody has was slowing down near end of run.  He gauged speed of defenders and even with slow down arrived in end zone easily. So I saw that as conserving energy. He looked really fast but that could have been competition. If he is as fast as he looks he is a keeper.

I would love to see him come to Auburn.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

we really have become three star U...

Watch the young mans film he has it all in the highlights. Good size for a RB, great vision, quick cuts making people miss in the hole and great acceleration and power. Also appears to have speed but because of level of competition that is difficult to say. If the speed is real I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a 4*.

10 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

we really have become three star U...

I think some of the ratings are low because of no camps etc because of the Covid year.

• Like 1

He does have good film. He plants that foot and makes really quick cuts and gets up field fast. Some of those highlights runs do not happen against better competition but for the most part his game looks like it would translate to any level of football. Be wary of highlights where guys are juking and jiving a bunch of defenders cause that rarely translates to the next level. Vision, speed, and size do and that was this guy has. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toddc said:

I think some of the ratings are low because of no camps etc because of the Covid year.

Yup! Camps are big for guys who play at lower level high schools.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2021 at 6:06 AM, JDUBB4AU said:

Classic . His name is so Auburn . Somebody just commit please lol

It's like a name from that Keenan & Peele skit about names from college All Star games

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=COu3roIG&r

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJi8roIG&r

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, AlaskanFAN said:

It's like a name from that Keenan & Peele skit about names from college All Star games

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=COu3roIG&r

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJi8roIG&r

"from tha Unaverthity of Awbrun"

I typically don't like a lot of skill position comparisons between new (potential) players and previous players because I think that they tend to be wrong. I also tend not to put a lot of stock in the "we found the three star that is really a five star" assertions because I've been around long enough to recognize that stars matter when we are getting them, and they don't matter when we are not getting them. All of that said... this kid reminds me a lot of Tank in the way he runs. He is adamant about no being tackled, moves like a water beetle picking his way through traffic and has great body control such that if you fail to wrap him he will just bounce off of a hit and keep on trucking. I'm hoping that he really is 6'-0", 195lbs as an 11th grader, because I see a LOT of potential in him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

I typically don't like a lot of skill position comparisons between new (potential) players and previous players because I think that they tend to be wrong.

Mine are *always* wrong, but I keep making them because it's fun. 

13 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

I also tend not to put a lot of stock in the "we found the three star that is really a five star" assertions because I've been around long enough to recognize that stars matter when we are getting them, and they don't matter when we are not getting them.

I will always argue that neither matters too much unless you're getting more of one or the other than you are four stars. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1