Why Not to Vote for Trump, From A to Z

DKW 86

Why Not to Vote for Trump, From A to Z  This is from 2016...and you can add yet another 1001 Reasons to not vote for him today. 

Abortion: “You have to ban it …. there has to be some form of punishment.” [MSNBC, March 2016]

Banning Muslims: “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” [Reading his own prepared statement, December 2015]

***Climate Change: “I don’t believe in climate change.” [CNN, September 2015]

***Debt: “I would borrow knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal.” [CNBC, May 2016]

***EPA: “We are going to get rid of it in almost every form. We’re going to have little tidbits left.” [Debate, March 2016]

***Fighting protesters: “Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell – I promise you, I will pay the legal fees.” [Rally, February 2016]

Guns: “I will get rid of gun-free zones in schools …. My first day, it gets signed, OK? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones.” [Campaigning, January 2016]

Hillary Clinton: “Frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the women’s card.” [News conference, April 2016]

Immigration: “Anyone who has entered the United States illegally is subject to deportation …. Our enforcement priorities will include removing … millions of recent illegal arrivals.” [Speech, August 2016]

Judges: “Maybe we use Judge Scalia as the ultimate example of what we’re looking for, OK?” [Values Voter Summit, September 2016]

***Ku Klux Klan: “I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists … did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.” [CNN, February 2016]

Lying: “ISIS is honoring President Obama. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS.” [Rally, August 2016]

Mexico: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems …. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists.” [Campaign announcement speech, June 2015]

***Nukes: “I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.” [Debate, December 2015]

Oil in Iraq: “You know, it used to be to the victor belong the spoils. Now, there was no victor there, believe me. There was no victor. But I always said: Take the oil.” [Commander-in-Chief Forum, September 2016]

***Periods: “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her… wherever.” [After being questioned by Megyn Kelly, August 2015]

Quality of life: “Immigration security is national security …. This isn’t just a matter of terrorism, but also quality of life.” [Rally, September 2016]

Refugees: “I’m putting people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration, that if I win, they’re going back …. They could be ISIS.” [Rally, September 2015]

***Stop-and-frisk: “I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well.” [Sean Hannity town hall, September, 2016] (Ed note: The practice is unconstitutional.)

***Torture: “Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would – in a heartbeat. And I would approve more than that …. Believe me, it works. And you know what? If it doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway.” [Rally, November 2015]

Unemployment: “What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? …. You’re living in poverty … you have no jobs … What the hell do you have to lose?” [Speech to black voters, August 2016]

Vladimir Putin: “If he says great things about me, I’m going to say great things about him … very much of a leader … the man has very strong control over a country.” [Commander-in-Chief Forum, September 2016]

***War Crimes: “The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.” [Fox and Friends, December 2015]

Xenophobia: “[Clinton] doesn’t know what she’s doing except open borders and let everybody come in and destroy our country.” [Speech, September 2016]

***Yes men: “They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.” [On making military leaders follow illegal orders, March 2016]

Zika: “You have a great governor who’s doing a fantastic job – Rick Scott – on the Zika …. He’s going to have it under control, he probably already does.” [Interview, August 2016] (Ed note: On August 19th, the CDC warned of Zika transmission in a 1.5-square-mile area of Miami Beach. By September 17th, that area had grown to 4.5 square miles.)

19 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Wait! I don't get it!! They said you are a Trumpbot!!!😃

Anyone that can see an issue from both sides and realize there is good and bad from both = trumpster

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Anyone that can see an issue from both sides and realize there is good and bad from both = trumpster

16qw39.jpg

The 40,000 foot view.

[    ] establishment, uniparty, new world order, globalist, American sovereignty secondary.

[ X ] anti-establishment, anti-uniparty, anti-new world order, anti-globalist, American sovereignty first.

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

The 40,000 foot view.

[    ] establishment, uniparty, new world order, globalist, American sovereignty secondary.

[ X ] anti-establishment, anti-uniparty, anti-new world order, anti-globalist, American sovereignty first.

Careful there....lmao!! 

Archived