2020-21 Football Predictions

Zeek

2020-21 Football Predictions  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What will Auburn's regular season record be assuming all of the games are played?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 04:59 AM

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Gus May be safer than ever this season due to the financial impact this virus has not only had on the university but also on potential donors.  Firing a college football coach has probably fallen way down on people’s priority list.

Hell if there’s no season we’re one year closer to lowering that buyout.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Hell if there’s no season we’re one year closer to lowering that buyout.

I’m not one who thinks Chad is going to fix all that ails Auburn but I am hopeful.  I get that supporting Gus can sometimes be like biting your tongue.  You ask yourself why you did that and continue on chewing.  I like how Gus represents the university and I like the program he runs.  If he can learn to trust his OC maybe there’s hope for him yet.  He’s still a young enough guy to coach 10 years plus.  I wouldn’t mind if it was Auburn if he can learn from his mistakes and let his o coaches coach.  Auburn’s main rivals are about to experience some of the pain Auburn’s dealt with lately with the rise of Tennessee and Florida in the East and possibly Texas A&M in the West.  It will effect Auburn too but should bring more overall parody conference wide.

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

I’m not one who thinks Chad is going to fix all that ails Auburn but I am hopeful.  I get that supporting Gus can sometimes be like biting your tongue.  You ask yourself why you did that and continue on chewing.  I like how Gus represents the university and I like the program he runs.  If he can learn to trust his OC maybe there’s hope for him yet.  He’s still a young enough guy to coach 10 years plus.  I wouldn’t mind if it was Auburn if he can learn from his mistakes and let his o coaches coach.  Auburn’s main rivals are about to experience some of the pain Auburn’s dealt with lately with the rise of Tennessee and Florida in the East and possibly Texas A&M in the West.  It will effect Auburn too but should bring more overall parody conference wide.

Agreed with a lot of this. I would add in Ole Miss with Kiffin and Miss State with Leech aren’t bad moves.

Drinkwitz at Mizzou is another good hire.

I have a good feeling about this team. I think we go 10-2 and lose 2 close games of whom I cannot yet predict the loses will be to. We will beat lsu this year and will do so in fine fashion.  Bo will have an all sec performance and the defense will be salty without the huge loses from the 2019 team.

@doc4aday

How are you doing brother?

I feel like I hog a lot of space here with my updates (and I'm sure some agree) but I haven't asked about you and I'm sorry.

Things going well, I hope?

My prayers are always with you.

God bless!

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

@doc4aday

I feel like I hog a lot of space here with my updates (and I'm sure some agree) but I haven't asked about you and I'm sorry.

God bless!

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

@doc4aday

God bless!

Hi:

Hi:

I am doing much better and have adjusted well to the new meds my MD put me on.  I have battled depression and now am on the good side of that. God has been good to me and my family of which I am so thankful for. I hope you are doing well and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May the Good Lord bless us and give Auburn a season in 2020 one filled with lots of wins and some exciting football.

God BLess!

Doc

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 7:30 AM, ArgoEagle said:

My gosh!!! How drunk was our schedule maker to replace UGA with the National Champs? I was all in on moving the  UGA game from right before the Bama game every year, but we needed to replace that game with Arky or Ole Piss, not LSU!  That defeats the whole purpose of moving the UGA game. Why don't we just have our fans and players have a huge nut kicking contest and get it over with?

We complained about having to play uga and bama back to back citing a competitive disadvantage.   So the SEC gave us the biggest birdie finger possible!  They went out of their way to remind us that bama still runs the SEC and little brother better not forget.  

11 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

We complained about having to play uga and bama back to back citing a competitive disadvantage.   So the SEC gave us the biggest birdie finger possible!  They went out of their way to remind us that bama still runs the SEC and little brother better not forget.  

The best way to shove that finger back in their face would be to just beat UGA, LSU and Bama just for spite.

Archived