2021 3* WR Tar'varish Dawson Signs with AU! (2/3)

ellitor

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

How can you be #21 athlete NATIONALLY and #39 only in state of FL?

Florida kids are legit that much faster than the rest of the country. It's crazy down there.

Boom! Man we needed some news! Now we’re not bumming it in the 40s range lol.

15 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I don't understand your question. #39 in Florida includes all positions.

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

2 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

The way that was written is  confusing.

#21st  athlete in the nation but the #39th football prospect in the state of Florida for clarification 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

@McLoofus, @ellitor, @DAG. I assumed what you are saying but if you read what I quoted again, the article says "#21 athlete nationally" and "#39 ATHLETE in FL".  Just pointing out that journalism today need to proof read there stuff. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

@McLoofus, @ellitor, @DAG. I assumed what you are saying but if you read what I quoted again, the article says "#21 athlete nationally" and "#39 ATHLETE in FL".  Just pointing out that journalism today need to proof read there stuff. 

Gotcha

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Damnit @LKEEL75! You weren't supposed to point out I don't articles often even though I post most of them. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Damnit @LKEEL75! You weren't supposed to point out I don't articles often even though I post most of them. lol

Well you are too busy posting them first.  No time to read before posting if your gonna be #1

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:31 AM, JFDTiger80 said:

Think I might prefer him ar DB. Love how he looks back for the ball, and he can stick with the receiver well. I know its not fair but he reminds me of LSU's Honey Badger a little.

While I haven't seen any film on him I agree with you.  I read a write up on him and the article said he can flip his hips very well indicating he would be a good cornerback.  If he also has good backup speed which are two ingredients that is very difficult to coach then he would be a natural corner.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Carnell said:

While I haven't seen any film on him I agree with you.  I read a write up on him and the article said he can flip his hips very well indicating he would be a good cornerback.  If he also has good backup speed which are two ingredients that is very difficult to coach then he would be a natural corner.

That’s why I said I wanted him at corner too. But I can understand why Morris would want that kind of speed on offense

Probably just depends on need. Schwartz likely gone after this season, and one more season after at most. Don't think we have another WR in that mold. Not sure how CB depth shakes out 2-3 yrs down the road.

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Schwartz likely gone after this season, and one more season after at most. Don't think we have another WR in that mold. Not sure how CB depth shakes out 2-3 yrs d

Thinking he’ll turn pro in football? I’m thinking if he’s gone after this year it’s to try full-time to be an Olympian.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thinking he’ll turn pro in football? I’m thinking if he’s gone after this year it’s to try full-time to be an Olympian.

I agree with you

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

One or the other.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

One or the other.

Don't see him turning pro in football unless we shift gears & use him a lot & in a dynamic way like Percy Harvin from Florida back in the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Don't see him turning pro in football unless we shift gears & use him a lot & in a dynamic way like Percy Harvin from Florida back in the day.

It'll be up to him. His speed will get him drafted if he decides to go that route. And he's shown he has the skill on the rare occasions our offense has been able to get him the ball.

40 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It'll be up to him. His speed will get him drafted if he decides to go that route. And he's shown he has the skill on the rare occasions our offense has been able to get him the ball.

The Raiders will take him 1st round.  

Long Live AL!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, McLoofus said:

I pulled the 10.29 on Worm from his bio on the Auburn website. Maybe that was indoor?

I have no idea on the other question, I'm afraid. I am out of my depth when it comes to track times. I just have a few things that I think I know, and one of them is that 100m under 11 seconds is pretty fast, lol.

Worm ran a 10.29 in high school during his senior year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Looooooove this kid. He's the Javy Johnson of this class for me. Previous guys were Iggy (yay) and Jibunor (well, he should've been amazing...)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a corner to me. Don't know that he'll be on Iggy's level, but not many are. I can see the appeal of having his quickness on the offensive side of the ball, but if he really wants to play on Sunday, he should stick to defense, IMO.

13 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Looks like a corner to me. Don't know that he'll be on Iggy's level, but not many are. I can see the appeal of having his quickness on the offensive side of the ball, but if he really wants to play on Sunday, he should stick to defense, IMO.

Idk how the Auburn receiver room will look like, but this is a guy that could legit play both ways on a lesser program

• 2 months later...