How Bill Barr is advancing Trump’s quest to become "president for life"

9 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I was thinking something like "Emperor for Life" would be a more appropriate title. Maybe even add "Extraordinaire" at the end.

I like the "Extraordinaire" tacked on at the end. After Trump is named Emperor for Life, we'll lobby for that addition!

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I like the "Extraordinaire" tacked on at the end. After Trump is named Emperor for Life, we'll lobby for that addition!

That will be Yuuuuuuuggeeee!!!!

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am one of those damn bikers, ass hole.

Idiots don't frighten me.  Fools like you do.

No reason to retort like that Brother Homer. Very surprised with you. I am also a biker. Aluminum frame 7 speed cruiser. Silver in color and has a small parrot emblem on it. Mrs. Salty has has one that is an emerald color.  We ride almost daily when on the coast.   

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No reason to retort like that Brother Homer. Very surprised with you. I am also a biker. Aluminum frame 7 speed cruiser. Silver in color and has a small parrot emblem on it. Mrs. Salty has has one that is an emerald color.  We ride almost daily when on the coast.   

Sow smart ass, reap smart ass.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sow smart ass, reap smart ass.

I don’t know why, but I laughed way too hard when reading this!!! 😂😂

1 hour ago, alexava said:

If he dies before November he was president for life. We all would be happy. 

There we have it then. "We couldn't pull off a coup with false allegations, so now let's just kill the guy." Is this the Dem's next ploy? Better clear it through Obama, Rice, Powers, Comey, Brennan and Clapper first. They wouldn't like you performing such a strike unless they knew about it ahead of time so they could brag about it later.

You do realize that your TDD is a mental sickness, correct?

Archived