Chuck Todd Apologizes for Airing Misleading Bill Barr Clip Edit: ‘Very Sorry for That Mistake’

Auburn85

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chuck-todd-apologizes-for-misleading-bill-barr-clip-edit-says-hes-very-sorry-for-that-mistake

“Had we seen that part of the CBS interview, I would not have framed the conversation the way I did, and I obviously am very sorry for that mistake.”

MSM Death by a Thousand Cuts. 

If you want the American Public to believe you and to listen to what you say, then get the story right. It is your profession. You are not a poster on a message board. 

Get it Correct or Go Home.

I have put little faith in any network news since Dan Rather’s decision to run with the false story of G. W. Bush’s NG enlistment because it had to be true.

20 hours ago, aggie65 said:

I have put little faith in any network news since Dan Rather’s decision to run with the false story of G. W. Bush’s NG enlistment because it had to be true.

Now, if you facepalm fact and truth, you need help. Really need some psychiatric help. Rather's career ended over this crap of using OBVIOUSLY FAKE documents as factual evidence. How did the press react? Gave him and Maples Lifetime achievement awards for lying to the American People.  

Archived