ga lied....what do you expect from Kemp?

aubiefifty

The way the CDC says to list it, I don’t have a problem with it being listed as a contributor. 

As as an example, say I go in with Covid-19 and ultimately die of heart failure or pneumonia due to not being about to keep fluid from building up because of a weak heart. 

So what caused the death? Was it heart failure or Covid-19? Or Covid-19 a contributor? 

I think its up to the medical professional to use to use his judgment. Ultimately I think all can be correct. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

That is one of my points. It can be reported as Covid-19 based on judgement. Do think money can cloud judgement? The video I posted by the official(Brix- I think her name is) said someone who dies with Covid-19 is counted as a Covid-19 death. Colorado did report someone as a Covid-19 death because they died of alcohol poisoning. 

Uhm, no. Not one of your points. Reporting the illness and attributing the death to the illness are two different things.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Uhm, no. Not one of your points. Reporting the illness and attributing the death to the illness are two different things.

Please explain her comment starting at the 0:58 mark and lasting about 5 seconds. Is this official a liar?

2 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Please explain her comment starting at the 0:58 mark and lasting about 5 seconds. Is this official a liar?

What she says isn’t really talking about what Tex is...There’s reporting Covid to the CDC and then there is listing it on the death certificate as Covid causing or contributed. But it makes sense to report the Covid case regardless to the CDC. 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a legit official link to that supposed “fact?”

https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/ppt/2020/Final_COCA_Call_Slides_04_16_2020.pdf

All deaths of those with Covid are “reported” to the CDC, but not attributed to Covid as the cause of death unless that’s the medical judgment of the doctor/medical examiner/coroner.

Exactly where in the attached does it say this? 

18 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

What she says isn’t really talking about what Tex is...There’s reporting Covid to the CDC and then there is listing it on the death certificate as Covid causing or contributed. But it makes sense to report the Covid case regardless to the CDC. 

If someone dies with Covid-19 we are counting that as a Covid-19 death. It is plain as day for everyone to see. 

Just now, SocialCircle said:

If someone dies with Covid-19 we are counting that as a Covid-19 death. It is plain as day for everyone to see. 

Not always as the direct cause, but sometimes secondary. Such as the example I stated. Of course there are also the crazy ones that make the news, but I would expect that to be an exception to the norm. With my scenario probably more likely to happen. 

39 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I don’t have to listen to confirm she’s a liar. Is she over the CDC?

16 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

You’re lying.

55 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re lying.

What did she say then?

And exactly where in the doc you posted from the CDC does it say this:  All deaths of those with Covid are “reported” to the CDC, but not attributed to Covid as the cause of death unless that’s the medical judgment of the doctor/medical examiner/coroner.

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

What did she say then?

And exactly where in the doc you posted from the CDC does it say this:  All deaths of those with Covid are “reported” to the CDC, but not attributed to Covid as the cause of death unless that’s the medical judgment of the doctor/medical examiner/coroner.

Read it yourself.

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Read it yourself.

I did and can’t find it. In fact, I don’t believe it is in there at all.

So what did she say? 

3 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

I did and can’t find it. In fact, I don’t believe it is in there at all.

So what did she say? 

You can’t point to any cdc document that says what you claim.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I am going to show you by copying and pasting from the document you posted. And it proves exactly what  the lady you called a liar said, “If someone dies with Covid-19 we are counting that as a Covid-19 death,” 

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

From the document you posted:

– If a definitive diagnosis cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely, it
can be reported as “probable” or “presumed.”

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

And finally to show you are completely wrong there is this nugget from the doc you posted:

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
▪ Provisional numbers of deaths coded to ICD-10 code U07.1
– Includes deaths with COVID-19 as the underlying cause or contributing cause
– Includes deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19

And this is a provisional death per the CDC:

The provisional counts for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) deaths are based on a current flow of mortality data in the National Vital Statistics System. National provisional counts include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia that have been received and coded as of the date specified. It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated.

The lady you called a liar is correct per the document from the CDC you posted. .

Game,set, and match!

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

So you made it up. 

You’re the one claiming the CDC requires that all cases in which someone has Covid is listed as a Covid death— that’s central to your whole argument. And yet you can’t link to the cdc document you claim exists that governs this whole process. That’s because your wrong. It doesn’t exist, because it never happened. Someone made that up, you heard it and embraced it. I linked to one that doesn’t say what you claim. If there’s another that disputes it, link to it.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re the one claiming the CDC requires that all cases in which someone has Covid is listed as a Covid death— that’s central to your whole argument. And yet you can’t link to the cdc document you claim exists that governs this whole process. That’s because your wrong. It doesn’t exist, because it never happened. Someone made that up, you heard it and embraced it. I linked to one that doesn’t say what you claim. If there’s another that disputes it, link to it.

I’ve shown you exactly where it says this in the document you posted. 

58 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

And finally to show you are completely wrong there is this nugget from the doc you posted:

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
▪ Provisional numbers of deaths coded to ICD-10 code U07.1
– Includes deaths with COVID-19 as the underlying cause or contributing cause
– Includes deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19

And this is a provisional death per the CDC:

The provisional counts for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) deaths are based on a current flow of mortality data in the National Vital Statistics System. National provisional counts include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia that have been received and coded as of the date specified. It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated.

The lady you called a liar is correct per the document from the CDC you posted. 

That does  not say that someone has Covid it will be listed as the cause of death. If someone with Covid is walking down the sideway and a car jumps the curb and kills them, Covid was not an cause under these guidelines.

Just now, SocialCircle said:

I’ve shown you exactly where it says this in the document you posted. 

Your reading comprehension is really poor at least when you’ve locked into a political narrative.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That does  not say that someone has Covid it will be listed as the cause of death. If someone with Covid is walking down the sideway and a car jumps the curb and kills them, Covid was not an cause under these guidelines.

You are simply wrong. If someone has Covid-19 at the time of death then they count as a Covid-19 death. Furthermore if someone dies of anything it can be reported as Covid-19 if it is suspected or presumed. Can you read?

3 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

You are simply wrong. If someone has Covid-19 at the time of death then they count as a Covid-19 death. Furthermore if someone dies of anything it can be reported as Covid-19 if it is suspected or presumed. Can you read?

Now, I’m thinking you’ve lost your damn mind.

Archived