Null

Sign in to follow this  
DKW 86

Dem Evelyn Farkas, shown lying on Morning Joe about RUSSIANS!!!

The Black Helicopter Crowd is becoming clearer and clearer to see. Watch Dem Candidate Farkas admit she was 100% BSing the RUSSIANS!!! Story. 

From 2008-2016, the Right went off the rails trashing Obama with crazy conspiracy theories. 
Karma: 2017-on, No Story is too crazy for the Left to accuse DJT of these days. 
I dont agree with Saagar much these days, in fact less and less. But Ball, she is for the most part right on the money.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

You’re obsessed with discrediting the Russia investigation— why is that?

• Like 1

Why dont you listen to Ms Farkas...0:50 to 2:00. Blah blah blah to Mika, and then under oath..."I didnt know anything, that's correct, I didnt know ANYTHING." :lmao:
and some of you rubes bought this shinola hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, boat, trailer, truck and boat ramp. DIFI, Maxine Waters, Van Jones, et al all said openly there was nothing there. They said it over and over at the time. "There is no there there." And still you took the bait. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Did you listen to her? Or is that Black Helicopter drowning out your hearing? :big: I am just discrediting what already discredited itself.

I laughed at the fools that thought this was real. I am still laughing. And before you say anything, show me where Trump was Convicted or Impeached for anything. After  2  3 years of investigating...next to nothing.  

The last name Farkas is as funny as the rest of the BS...

The sad part is that now that everyone in America KNOWS Ms Farkas will SAY OR DO ANYTHING for political gain...They are going to IGNORE THE FACTS, send her money, and and Vote for her anyway. THAT IS THE TRULY SAD STATE OF AMERICAN POLITICS TODAY. Some here will curse the Trumpsters for doing...exactly what they are about to do themselves.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1