Set Back for the Con Man and His Family

Judge rejects Trump's bid to stay lawsuit accusing his family of promoting “pyramid scheme”

The suit alleges members of the Trump family "conned" victims into "devastating and life-altering" financial losses

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/19/judge-rejects-trumps-bid-to-stay-lawsuit-accusing-his-family-of-promoting-pyramid-scheme/

Ole Trump is something else. When will the duopoly learn? Clintons, Trump, Bush's......hell even Obama made bank while in office. Sad. 

Just now, autigeremt said:

Ole Trump is something else. When will the duopoly learn? Clintons, Trump, Bush's......hell even Obama made bank while in office. Sad. 

All POTUS's do, one way or the other.  I remember ex-president Reagan got a million dollars for making one speech in Japan.  No doubt it was perfectly legal, that's just the culture we live in.

Considering his standards of decency, Trump will likely take it to new heights.  His businesses are already raking in millions in profits that are directly related to his presidency.

But this is about an illegal scam that occurred before his election.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

All POTUS's do, one way or the other.  I remember ex-president Reagan got a million dollars for making one speech in Japan.  No doubt it was perfectly legal, that's just the culture we live in.

Considering his standards of decency, Trump will likely take it to new heights.  His businesses are already raking in millions in profits that are directly related to his presidency.

But this is about an illegal scam that occurred before his election.

He's filthy. Just ask all of his Democrat friends turned enemy when they were trying to get a piece of the action. Now it's on the other side (when not shown in the light of day).

Just now, autigeremt said:

He's filthy. Just ask all of his Democrat friends turned enemy when they were trying to get a piece of the action. Now it's on the other side (when not shown in the light of day).

Well hell, let's out them too.  When it comes to corruption, I am non-partisan.

Got a link?

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well hell, let's out them too.  When it comes to corruption, I am non-partisan.

Got a link?

Homer its well known in New York. I don’t need a link it’s been in and out if the news for decades.

Archived