2021 4* OG Jaeden Roberts

ellitor

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Haha, yeah, I know they're big time. But they also engineered The Decision.

They get credit for taking the most marketable human being on the planet and saying "PUT HIS FACE ON EVERYTHING". And then he went to Cleveland and delivered a title. They hitched their wagon to the right horse, no doubt. 

I bet Jaeden Roberts is a BronBron fan. But I hope he's more of a Jordan fan. And Charles Oakley and Bill Laimbeer. 

Never been more disappointed and upset with you in my life!!! Never thought you could hurt me like this!!! What's next?! You going to tell me that Cocktail is not the greatest movie ever made and Elizabeth Shue in that movie was not the hottest woman alive?! Where does the pain and suffering end????? 

tenor-10.gif

tenor-9.gif

downloadfile-12.gif

ClosedCornyElephantbeetle-small.gif

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Big time WR, teammate of Davis's and Roberts's, committed to TAMU:

That is elite RB size. With that type size playing WR he must be scary once he has caught the ball.  

Getting back to this thread I am really pulling  for Jaeden Roberts to pull the trigger for Auburn tomorrow. That will give us 4 very good O-line in this class with 3 being recruited as OT's and Roberts as a Guard who looks like he could also play OT and a couple of the OT's look like they could also play guard.  Assuming we get Roberts this is a great class and we are still looking at other O-Linemen.  

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You going to tell me that Cocktail is not the greatest movie ever made and Elizabeth Shue in that movie was not the hottest woman alive?

No & no although both are great in their own right. Had a major crush on Elizabeth Shue from Karate Kid days.

23 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

with 3 being recruited as OT's

2. Langlo is likely a Guard.

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Never been more disappointed and upset with you in my life!!! Never thought you could hurt me like this!!! What's next?! You going to tell me that Cocktail is not the greatest movie ever made and Elizabeth Shue in that movie was not the hottest woman alive?! Where does the pain and suffering end????? 

If he were a power forward, or actually any basketball player with NBA aspirations, I'd be totally okay with Lebron being his guy. But he's an offensive guard and I want him to be the meanest SOB in his zip code at all times. That ain't Lebron. That ain't Kobe or Kareem, either. That's Michael. (And Oak, and Laimbeer...)

And Elizabeth Shue was hottest in Leaving Las Vegas. She made me want to take up a terminal drinking problem just so she would save me from drowning in a dirty, cheap motel pool. I think that's how it went.

Sneaky hot mix of that pair of Shues? Sarah Jessica Parker (actress, not the bama QB) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Oh, and the pain and suffering ends at noon tomorrow BroBro Dancer!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Copy cat

That nicer than what I was gonna say. I was just gonna call him a p****. 😁

Boom boom booming boom 💥 boooooooom!!!

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Ka boom!!! 

Did we get him? My job recently blocked Twitter lol.

Never mind I see all the booms!

Bicknell doing workkkkkkkkk

its amazing what happens when you got the right position coach.    suddenly we can get the guys we want.    Wish this was done 2 years ago

Love we got this guy. Built like a tank and plays hard. War Eagle!! 🦅

10 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Did we get him? My job recently blocked Twitter lol.

Never mind I see all the booms!

Bicknell doing workkkkkkkkk

Chad Morris doing work. This flexing in Texas is all him. I will say Bicknell is not screwing it up like JB would when one of our better recruiters would give us a in on OL recruits in the past. But yes Bicknell is still a huge upgrade over Grimes just for that. Having said that.... War Damn Chad Morris 🦅 Eagle!!!!

12 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

its amazing what happens when you got the right position coach.    suddenly we can get the guys we want.    Wish this was done 2 years ago

Kerryon and Stidham's lives would have been a lot easier

Archived