Null

Sign in to follow this  
AUDub

Trump implies Joe Scarborough murdered an aide 19 years ago

During a 2017 speech on Long Island, Trump suggested that officers should not worry about injuring suspects during arrests.

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?” Trump told assembled officers, physically showing the motion of an officer shielding someone's head to keep it from bumping it on the squad car. “I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

During a 2017 speech on Long Island, Trump suggested that officers should not worry about injuring suspects during arrests.

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?” Trump told assembled officers, physically showing the motion of an officer shielding someone's head to keep it from bumping it on the squad car. “I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

I had this discussion last night. In this speech, he suggested LEOs not be too nice. He also claimed 100% support for law enforcement. Then ( in Huntsville)urged NFL team owners to take the livelihood away from the “sons of bitches” that disrespect the flag AND our veterans.