Trump’s Favorite Pastor Paula White Has a Fake Doctorate Degree and a History of Bankruptcy

DKW 86

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Trump’s Favorite Pastor Paula White Has a Fake Doctorate Degree and a History of Bankruptcy

Okay, I am confused. Should this be '"Just another day in Trump World" or is this just "Like attracting Like?"

I am in no way surprised at this.

Does Biden have one of these?

45 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Okay, I am confused. Should this be '"Just another day in Trump World" or is this just "Like attracting Like?"

I am in no way surprised at this.

I'm kind of surprised this is the first you've heard of her.

She's one of those prosperity gospel heretics. 

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'm kind of surprised this is the first you've heard of her.

She's one of those prosperity gospel heretics. 

Kenneth Copeland and his private jet say hi as well!! 

They swindle money out of folks all in the name of the gospel. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I call all of you silly protestants that lol. 

Kidding. 

But, damn, prosperity gospel is a flipping scourge upon humanity. No surprise he latched onto her when he needed to show his Christian bona fides last election cycle. Been aware of her for a little while. 

27 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I call all of you silly protestants that lol. 

Kidding. 

But, damn, prosperity gospel is a flipping scourge upon humanity. No surprise he latched onto her when he needed to show his Christian bona fides last election cycle. Been aware of her for a little while. 

For sure. All I know is I’m in the wrong business, Copeland has a net worth of $300 million and its tax free. 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

For sure. All I know is I’m in the wrong business, Copeland has a net worth of $300 million and its tax free. 

Last time I checked he was approaching a cool billion. Shame how much influence he and those like him have. Not hard to see why though. Distinct memories of my grandparents' house growing up. When the TV wasn't on football, it was on CBN. 

Oh I had heard plenty on "Dr Paula." But the fake degrees? No, I had not heard that. White, Ostein, Furtick et al make me physically ill. 

92047482_133662768217452_774003494866019

13 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Copeland I have posted about before. He is likely the worst ever. His net worth is something like  $300M, businesses he controls @ $700-800M in total. He actually owns a fleet of private jets. One article admitted to three, i have read one article that placed the number of jets at his and his family's disposal at 7. (Copeland owned and Church Owned/Leased.)

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Copeland I have posted about before. He is likely the worst ever. His net worth is something like  $700-800M he actually owns a fleet of private jets. One article admitted to three, i have read one article that placed the number of jets at his and his family's disposal at 7. (Copeland owned and Church Owned/Leased.)

They have 5 that I know of. His church was only about 10 miles from where we used to live in Fort Worth. I went to it once with a friend that would regularly go and it was crazy. 

Archived