2021 OL Brockermeyer Twins (Bama)

ellitor

They released a final 4 tonight. Auburn was in it along with Bama, Texas, and LSU

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Bicknell would be MVP status 

And Chad. No way we’d by in the final four without him. Before Chad was hired in December we were barely on the brothers radar.

2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

No way we get this package deal. I wish, but no way.

Maybe not but being in the final four for them,  for a long time it was predicted Auburn wouldn’t even get that high, warrants a thread on them.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Maybe not but being in the final four for them,  for a long time it was predicted Auburn wouldn’t even get that high, warrants a thread on them.

I read where they weren't necessarily a package deal but would like to play together. Regardless of where they wind up E, is the general feeling that they will end up at the same school?

44 minutes ago, gr82be said:

is the general feeling that they will end up at the same school?

Keith said last night they would.

44 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Keith said last night they would.

Twins play better together IMO

Pouncey brothers were so fun to watch in sync with one another.

While not likely get those two and Roberts and I believe this would be our best O-line class ever.

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

While not likely get those two and Roberts and I believe this would be our best O-line class ever.

I would be happy with just getting the twins at this point. Seems like we’re behind but they definitely enjoyed their visit here. Getting them on campus again would be huge.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on if the twins made their trip to see us? I saw a while back they were supposed to visit in early June. Hadn’t heard much. 

43 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Any news on if the twins made their trip to see us? I saw a while back they were supposed to visit in early June. Hadn’t heard much. 

@tbone1430 You do realize that we are in a dead period that started in mid March and was just recently extended through July by the NCAA right? Nobody is visiting anywhere until August at the earliest. Still the twins have visited Auburn twice before the dead period went into affect.

Some bad news on the twins. Texas 247 reporter just crystal balled both to Bama and said he now expects a decision in the summer whereas before it will start to be sometime in the fall. Texas had been previously thought as the co-favorite for both.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Some bad news on the twins. Texas 247 reporter just crystal balled both to Bama and said he now expects a decision in the summer whereas before it will start to be sometime in the fall. Texas had been previously thought as the co-favorite for both.

I haven't let myself get optimistic about these guys, but bama getting both sucks. I guess the good less bad news is that they've had guys like this for over 10 years now and we've still managed to steal a few wins from them. 

21 hours ago, ellitor said:

@tbone1430 You do realize that we are in a dead period that started in mid March and was just recently extended through July by the NCAA right? Nobody is visiting anywhere until August at the earliest. Still the twins have visited Auburn twice before the dead period went into affect.

Nope didn’t know that thanks for the info. 

2 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

Nope didn’t know that thanks for the info. 

You haven’t checked in on recruiting much then have you? LOL we have a thread on the extended dead period.

Not surprised we won't get these 2. It would have been great, but I never thought the tea leaves were leaning to us. I would rather it not lead to Bama though. 

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

You haven’t checked in on recruiting much then have you? LOL we have a thread on the extended dead period.

Can’t say I have currently in residency right now so just a little busy. I try to check in when I can. 

22 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Lol interesting? It doesn't matter how much playing time we have available the elite tackles want nothing to do with us.

This is not a Alexander brothers situation. The center prospect is a legit 4 star prospect. I would be perfectly happy getting just him. Dude is a beast and a mauuuuuler baller.

54 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol interesting? It doesn't matter how much playing time we have available the elite tackles want nothing to do with us.

Duke did say we right in the thick of it for Mims though. And yeah I’d definitely take James. Even if they weren’t a package deal it’s not like they’d be that far apart proximity wise 

39 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

We need to start a duke scoop thread with screenshots before he deletes them lol. 

Nah. Sizzle & GWill will usually catch them.

Archived