2021 OL Brockermeyer Twins (Bama)

ellitor

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It doesn't matter how much playing time we have available the elite tackles want nothing to do with us.

Savion Byrd says hi.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Savion Byrd says hi.

tell em I said what up I guess??? lol how am I supposed to reply back to that? But nah forreal That is the kid from Duncanville right? That is def our best bet recently at actually landing one of the elite tackles. Hope this time the ball finally bounces our away unlike the 2014 TAMU game.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This would be like a super sized version of the Alexander brothers' crootment 

Now way!  He is a great center with a nasty streak. 

Watch how he finishes off blocks. We need center play like his.

1 hour ago, 1auburn1 said:

Definitely likes to impose his will on the opponent.  

When's the last time we could say that about an Auburn OL?

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

When's the last time we could say that about an Auburn OL?

Braden Smith 😣 but we’ll probably be seeing that more soon with Keiondre Jones and Hamm. 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Damn. Didn’t watch it all but first 2.5 minutes every block ended up with his guy on his back. After the past 2-3 seasons, watching our center going in reverse half of the plays, I would love to see that kind of play

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

That's why I said supersized lol. I couldn't think of a better comparison that would relate to this team, but you couldn't lose with either. I used that duo to say that factors makes/made the "lesser" brother not want to follow the "better" brother's lead. 

Mackenro from a positional standpoint should've been very useful in that abhorrent defensive backfield also

Just now, bg5 said:

So are we now the favorite to get one or both or still behind the evil empire?

Definitely behind for Tommy. James seems more open. That’s about the best way to describe it right now.

50 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If we can't get the twins, let's hope we sign Byrd and Mims.

Very little shot with Mims. That’s why we don’t have a thread for him.

Not bad line recruiting for the Turds - 5* tackle JC Latham (#17 Composite) committed, soon to be 5* Tackle T. Brockermeyer (#5) , the #1 Center J. Brockermeyer (#188)  and soon possible adding the #2 OG in T. Ferguson (#47) with 5* Tackle Mims (#6) is still in the mix 

5 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Not bad line recruiting for the Turds - 5* tackle JC Latham (#17 Composite) committed, soon to be 5* Tackle T. Brockermeyer (#5) , the #1 Center J. Brockermeyer (#188)  and soon possible adding the #2 OG in T. Ferguson (#47) with 5* Tackle Mims (#6) is still in the mix 

sh**s not fair lol

59 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

what time does this disappointing announcement go down today?

Noon CT

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 OL Brockermeyer Twins (Bama)

It's bad enough that we lost out on one, but it's truly sickening that we lost out on both the twins. The odds are not good in getting Mims. Don't know about Byrd. Gus gets out recruitted again. Not surprised.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:59 PM, auburn4ever said:

It's bad enough that we lost out on one, but it's truly sickening that we lost out on both the twins. The odds are not good in getting Mims. Don't know about Byrd. Gus gets out recruitted again. Not surprised.

And you are basing this on you expert analysis of high school talent across the country or on some random dufus that makes a living writing about high school kids??? Please explain how you know so much about high school talent and how these kids will perform in college that you can criticize others.  Maybe you should be a professional recruiter instead of a wanna be internet know it all.

Archived