Auburn Flashback - Down goes Brodie

StatTiger

He was before my time but based on what I have read and seen (in limited video) Tucker Fredrickson was an all time great. And, as I understand, a great human being as well. Named one of my dogs Tucker to honor him....and he was a great dog, may he rest in peace 😢

On 5/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Viper said:

Don’t recall that one. My fav was a Harry Potter theme...Brodie and the Hobbits hiding from McClover...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

gn9s9ax.jpg

The first half of this game is one I could watch on repeat forever, along with the 2nd half of the 2010 game, the Kick 6, last year’s game (it was pretty intense the whole time, especially the last couple of minutes of each half), and a few others.  

On 5/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

The first half of this game is one I could watch on repeat forever, along with the 2nd half of the 2010 game, the Kick 6, last year’s game (it was pretty intense the whole time, especially the last couple of minutes of each half), and a few others.  

1st Half of the 2004 Tennessee game too.

I’ve watched a lot of Auburn replays during quarantine and somehow missed the sack one.  Putting in my tv lineup tonight. I, too, only rewatched the second half of the 2010 iron bowl. I did not remember there being as much time left as there was after Lutz’s TD. Crazy how fast we came back

11 hours ago, Viper said:

1st Half of the 2004 Tennessee game too.

Tbh, I could watch that whole 2004 season on repeat.  (and catch a few quick naps during some 4th Qs 😁)

Archived