Jeff Sessions Bringing the Heat

Brad_ATX

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

For the record, I am voting for Jeff. But i hope he gets in no ring with Tubs. 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

For the record, I am voting for Jeff. But i hope he gets in no ring with Tubs. 

I'm not in Alabama, so have no say.  But, my unyielding disdain for Tommy Tuberville as a coach made this tweet so damn funny to me.

On a political side, Sessions has a point.  Tubs should debate at least once and he's ducking it not to be exposed.

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not in Alabama, so have no say.  But, my unyielding disdain for Tommy Tuberville as a coach made this tweet so damn funny to me.

On a political side, Sessions has a point.  Tubs should debate at least once and he's ducking it not to be exposed.

Don't get me started on my disdain with AU coaches.

Yea, but Sessions has been there done that before, and while I dont really care for Senator CTT, I am less impressed by Sessions. 

On 5/27/2020 at 8:34 PM, DKW 86 said:

Yea, but Sessions has been there done that before, and while I dont really care for Senator CTT, I am less impressed by Sessions. 

I admit I have a lot of nostalgia for Tubs (even if he wasn't really that much if any better than Gus), so he's a bit harder for me to hate even politically.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

I admit I have a lot of nostalgia for Tubs (even if he wasn't really that much if any better than Gus), so he's a bit harder for me to hate even politically.

When you want to feel good about Tubs, just remember that he cost us a shot at the national title in 2006.  It takes away all good feelings.

I’m not in Alabama anymore, but if they are predicting he is going to win.....I expect him to pull a Tubershell and lay an egg and lose it! lol 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

I’m not in Alabama anymore, but if they are predicting he is going to win.....I expect him to pull a Tubershell and lay an egg and lose it! lol 

I’m expecting him to win and repeatedly embarrass the state.

I'm voting for Coach Tuberville. Being the head coach of a P-5 team is a harder job than Senator. Tubs can do the job. I liked Sessions as our senator, but his time has passed.

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

When you want to feel good about Tubs, just remember that he cost us a shot at the national title in 2006.  It takes away all good feelings.

He coached us into a position to be in the running. Then there's six straight over UAT and 2004. I already have good feelings about him. I'll be happy to fill in my ballot for him on July 14th.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

He coached us into a position to be in the running. Then there's six straight over UAT and 2004. I already have good feelings about him. I'll be happy to fill in my ballot for him on July 14th.

He blew the 06 season.  Blew it.  Losing to an unranked UGA at home cost us the SEC title game.  Of course, losing to inferior teams was his norm as well.

And whatever about Bama.  He beat a lot of bad Bama teams.  Yippee I guess.

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m expecting him to win and repeatedly embarrass the state.

Alabama has never met a stereotype it couldn't get behind. 

It is like karma.

The US has two woeful nominees for President.
Alabama has two woeful REPUBLICAN nominees for Senator. 

Karma really is a bitch....

45 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

It is like karma.

The US has two woeful nominees for President.
Alabama has two woeful nominees for Senator. 

Karma really is a bitch....

Alabama has a pretty good nominee for Senator. It also has two weak candidates to oppose him.

36 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Alabama has a pretty good nominee for Senator. It also has two weak candidates to oppose him.

I stand corrected, I went brain dead for minute with the rush around here.

Archived