Wesley Steiner: Beyond The Gridiron

McLoofus

Touching story about Wesley Steiner's background. I've been excited about this guy specifically because of what an athletic freak he is and the enthusiasm he displays, but after watching this I'm really pulling for the guy to succeed. I never would have guessed that his childhood experiences could have produced such a positive person. Just remarkable. I won't be surprised if he's another guy who has an impact on the program long after his playing career is done. 

Smart. Dedicated. Talented. I will definitely be rooting for his total success. WDE Wesley. 

great video. thannx for posting. i would be more pumped but i am still not sure if we have football this year.

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Touching story about Wesley Steiner's background. I've been excited about this guy specifically because of what an athletic freak he is and the enthusiasm he displays, but after watching this I'm really pulling for the guy to succeed. I never would have guessed that his childhood experiences could have produced such a positive person. Just remarkable. I won't be surprised if he's another guy who has an impact on the program long after his playing career is done. 

Impressive young man. Gus and staff keep identifying these guys and bringing them in. Adversity is like gasoline. It can burn you up or it can fuel you. 

There is a really tough concept that I love at work here, "we exult in our tribulations because tribulation builds strong character..."  

This kid is already a freaking power house if he never plays a down.  Wise way beyond his years.

This could have ended in several tragedies within this family.

Praise God for a Godly grandmother whose faith was the glue that kept this family from falling to pieces.

🙏🙏🙏

Archived