The wife of police officer Derek Chauvin files for divorce

aubiefifty

Yahoo

Alicia Victoria Lozano and Diana Dasrath

Kellie Chauvin, the wife of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, said she is filing for divorce after 10 years of marriage.

In a statement issued by her attorney, Kellie Chauvin said she is devastated by the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd, who died earlier this week while in police custody.

Kellie Chauvin's attorney said she filed for divorce as a result of this week's incident.

Image: Former Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin (Ramsey County Jail)

Image: Former Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin (Ramsey County Jail)

Derek Chauvin is facing third-degree murder and manslaughter charges after video surfaced showing him kneeling on Floyd's neck for for more than 8 1/2 minutes while he pleaded for his life.

"Her utmost sympathy lies with [Floyd's] family, with his loved ones and with everyone who is grieving this tragedy," the statement read in part. "While Ms. Chauvin has no children from her current marriage, she respectfully requests that her children, her elder parents, and her extended family be given safety and privacy during this difficult time."

Kellie Chauvin was born in Laos in 1974 during a time of war. In 1977, her family fled to safety in Thailand, where they lived in a refugee camp, The Associated Press reported. In 2018, she was crowned Mrs. Minnesota.

I hope after all the passion in this subsides that this person, I did not call him a man, can get it right. 

The more details come from his life, the less likely I see that happening. 

So he married a Thai? Could he not have a real relationship with an American born woman?
Asian women are far more submissive. What role did that play?

Kellie Chauvin biography: 13 things about USOA's Mrs. Minnesota ...

i love asian women. i imagine she caught some grief. but that pos has had 18 complaints against him. you would think after a while his bosses would take notice. if he is mistreating people he is not protecting or serving.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

So he married a Thai? Could he not have a real relationship with an American born woman?

Laotian, and I'd be careful about reading too much into her ethnicity. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wife-of-derek-chauvin-minneapolis-cop-who-knelt-on-gorge-floyds-neck-was-charged-with-writing-a-bad-check

The wife of fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was once charged with writing a bad check for $42, the Daily Mailreports. Chauvin, a 19-year veteran cop, was one of four officers who arrested George Floyd on May 25 on suspicion that Floyd used a forged $20 bill at a convenience store. In a now-infamous video, Chauvin was filmed pressing his knee down on Floyd’s neck for several minutes while Floyd said he couldn’t breathe.

Chauvin’s wife Kellie, a former Mrs. Minnesota pageant winner, was charged with writing the bad check in 2005, before she was with Chauvin. Multiple letters were sent to her home chasing the money and when she finally paid, a criminal case was dismissed. In a 2018 interview about her pageant bid, Kellie said her husband was “a softie” under his police uniform and a “gentleman” who opened the door for her.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I hope after all the passion in this subsides that this person, I did not call him a man, can get it right. 

The more details come from his life, the less likely I see that happening. 

Kellie Chauvin biography: 13 things about USOA's Mrs. Minnesota ...

More submissive? That’s ******* presumptuous!

I know an Asian that moonlights as a dominatrix when she’s not being vanilla. So that throws the submissive assumption out the window!! 😂🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

Laotian, and I'd be careful about reading too much into her ethnicity. 

If you thought I was, you could not be more wrong.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

More submissive? That’s ******* presumptuous!

Wow, wrong again. That is THE REASON why 7 friends, all older white males, used when they talked about taking their Asian born Wives. 

If I hear LBFM one more time...>:(

Now, for the perpetually stupid on this forum that MUST put words into other's mouths so that they can do their strawman schtick. All seven guys I know, all have married in the last three years, cited the "submissive" Asian girls as why they met and married Asian women. Phillipino, Thais, etc. 

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2010/03/03/the-submissive-asian-stereotype-classy-asian-ladies-dating-site/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish

https://inferiorasian.com/2016/01/08/why-are-east-asian-women-more-submissive-more-feminine-and-more-attractive/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10935508/Yellow-fever-fetish-Why-do-so-many-white-men-want-to-date-a-Chinese-woman.html

https://everydayfeminism.com/2016/01/submissive-china-dolls/

You don’t realize how many of these people I personally know. I can introduce you to an Asian lady, in law of mine who will stomp your ass for spreading these stereotypes ( which is exactly what all these links stated they are). She’s a 4or 5 th degree black belt too. Back in my days of playing poker I was surrounded by many Thai and Philipino women. That s*** wouldn’t go over with them. The ones I know now are wealthy independent people. You can probably buy poor destitute woman from Asia or any other continent that will submit to anything to get out of poverty. I think it’s a mistake to think that’s an inherent culture. 

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Wow, wrong again. That is THE REASON why 7 friends, all older white males, used when they talked about taking their Asian born Wives. 

If I hear LBFM one more time...>:(

Now, for the perpetually stupid on this forum that MUST put words into other's mouths so that they can do their strawman schtick. All seven guys I know, all have married in the last three years, cited the "submissive" Asian girls as why they met and married Asian women. Phillipino, Thais, etc. 

If that's the reason those dudes gave, then you need to meet better men.

5 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I know an Asian that moonlights as a dominatrix when she’s not being vanilla. So that throws the submissive assumption out the window!! 😂🤷‍♂️

Got her number????????????????..................................j/k j/k

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Lmao!!! Well she is working the door tonight at a club I am an investor, so there’s that!! 

27 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

How I picture Golf now. 

9XRfVRk.jpg

13 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Lmao!!! Well she is working the door tonight at a club I am an investor, so there’s that!! 

What’s the name of the place? Asking for a friend. Or one of David’s seven friends. 

Just now, alexava said:

What took you so long. 

Busy afternoon. Nephew's graduation party and my 14 year old has gone absolutely insane. 

Asian..... ahh reminds me of my Grand Canyon trip and the lady from Oregon. We were both at fault for being submissive and aggressive.

Which reminds me... you ever look into those rafting trips Bird? or was it Golf? I know one of you asked about it.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

They do that.

It's a pretty funny story, but not really one suited for public discussion lol. 

14 minutes ago, alexava said:

What’s the name of the place? Asking for a friend. Or one of David’s seven friends. 

Just search for Houston LS clubs and it will narrow it down to the ones I am an investor and our 2 main competitors. Lol 😂 

I work at a Japanese auto manufacturer. We are extremely diverse. I have stories that I’ll spare you. We have 3 of the sweetest ladies I’ve ever met in admin. I met a couple of their American husbands outside of work and they likewise are awesome people.
    The story I’m going to tell is about a translator we had when we first started. Single party girl. I’m married so I didn’t get to know her but she was eventually let go. No telling how many fights or divorces she had a part in. She was the reason yoga pants got banned. From the stories...The only thing she would have been angry about is not being acknowledged as the Dominant. 

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

If that's the reason those dudes gave, then you need to meet better men.

100% True. People I have worked 27 years with. All 7, just the latest bunch, pretty strong "Christians," POINTEDLY said that it was Submissiveness that got them to look toward Asian women. There is one man in plant married to an Asian woman probably 15 years now. He has a ton of single/divorced white males over 40-45 looking at Asian Women. Read the links. My best friend from college, he has a very successful ME Career. He has been married to nothing but Asian women since 1990 or so. 

I would post pictures or FB links but that would probably not fly with them. Like I said, I have heard most of them talking to others about their LBFM. 

Archived