Null



Sign in to follow this  
DKW 86

MN Coroner: "George Floyd died of pre-existing conditions and not strangulation."

Recommended Posts

MN Coroner: "George Floyd died of pre-existing conditions and not strangulation." It's Jimmy Dore, so Language Warning.....

 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




 

Not going to lie, David. Not a fan of Jimmy Dore. 9/11 truther and all that. Large grain of salt. He wants to be the arch-contrarian in the face of the bleeding obvious. 

There's little in the ME's report that contradict the finding I tweeted above, but the ME was hedging the living **** out of it. Almost like they knew they were under the gun and court was in their future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the independent Autopsy more than the Government autopsy. The Independent Autopsy basically said what we already knew that Kneeling on a Man's neck for 8 minutes killed him.  While it is probably true that Floyd had underlying conditions and maybe even ingested something he shouldn't have he would be alive today if the Officer had not knelt on his neck for 8 minutes and  at least 3 minutes after he stopped moving.

The Government Autopsy did not lie literally it just played word games to hide the real truth. I saw the film it is clear as it can be what was the cause of death.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have over looked the 9-11 stuff. He seems pretty accurate on most topics to me. Do I agree with everything? Nope. 

But the preliminary autopsy was just another white wash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DKW 86 said:

I have over looked the 9-11 stuff. He seems pretty accurate on most topics to me. Do I agree with everything? Nope. 

But the preliminary autopsy was just another white wash. 

"Non-committal" is probably the better turn of phrase here. ME was covering their ass.

And it was a preliminary report, not a a full on report of an autopsy.

I'm not so quick to assume malice, though a ton of people will be. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s similar to Covid 19. Some claims that pneumonia was the cause of most deaths. Covid is the cause of the pneumonia. The knee caused his condition to kill him. So yea the knee killed him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, the privately paid for autopsy stated that it was death by asphyxia. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52885964

After  these two coroners found it was homicide by asphyxia, then the Hennepin ME then released an official report claiming that it was death from cardiopulmonary arrest.

19 hours ago, savorytiger said:

The official report from the ME's office considers the death a homicide: https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-manner-of-death-considered-homicide-medical-examiner-says-/5748019/

"The report goes on to note Floyd experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by Minneapolis Police Department. Floyd also had significant conditions noted by the medical examiner, such as hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use."

They are still trying to hedge their bets here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Actually, the privately paid for autopsy stated that it was death by asphyxia. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52885964

After  these two coroners found it was homicide by asphyxia, then the Hennepin ME then released an official report claiming that it was death from cardiopulmonary arrest.

"The report goes on to note Floyd experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by Minneapolis Police Department. Floyd also had significant conditions noted by the medical examiner, such as hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use."

They are still trying to hedge their bets here. 

That's what it looks like to me also, but I don't know enough about the ME's responsibilities to judge, if that makes sense. Is the inclusion of the pre-existing conditions what they're supposed to do, or are they going out of their way to protect the people they work with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

That's what it looks like to me also, but I don't know enough about the ME's responsibilities to judge, if that makes sense. Is the inclusion of the pre-existing conditions what they're supposed to do, or are they going out of their way to protect the people they work with?

CYA...imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

CYA...imho.

Yup. Have to. They can't leave anything out of the autopsy. Medical field is CYA all over the place. Plus I believe leaving anything out could hurt the case against Chauvin.

Know it is a bit off, but our facility any test refused that a doctor suggests, any drugs refused, or refusal to go to observation or admittance contains the remarks "Refusal Against Medical Advice". Even something as simple as declining an aspirin for a headache. 100% CYA.

I look at the pre-existing this way. If he had been diabetic and was going into shock and people said he is going into shock, dude is saying I need glucagon, but the officer refuses or ignores it wasn't the condition that caused the death(medically it is), it was the negligence of not providing the glucagon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t believe anything from the local police department after their description of the incident. Arrest handcuffs “noticed the perp was having medical trouble and called for ambulance transported and died at hospital”.  Think they may have left a few things out of this report?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Yup. Have to. They can't leave anything out of the autopsy. Medical field is CYA all over the place. Plus I believe leaving anything out could hurt the case against Chauvin.

Know it is a bit off, but our facility any test refused that a doctor suggests, any drugs refused, or refusal to go to observation or admittance contains the remarks "Refusal Against Medical Advice". Even something as simple as declining an aspirin for a headache. 100% CYA.

I look at the pre-existing this way. If he had been diabetic and was going into shock and people said he is going into shock, dude is saying I need glucagon, but the officer refuses or ignores it wasn't the condition that caused the death(medically it is), it was the negligence of not providing the glucagon.

This. And God forbid something that appears exculpatory appears during or after the trial. Brady violation shitstorm and he'd win the appeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this