Steve King gets primaried

AUDub

King is a guy I added to my list Repulsivos a long time ago.

Folks, I got to hear Mark Levin for 5 Seconds on an old radio in the garage. My son and I were out painting some out door furniture we inherited. The radio was probably on WVNN from back when they carried Auburn and ATL Braves games. In 5 seconds of just hearing his voice on a commercial, I ran to the radio and changed the channel to WLRH and TED Talks. 

I honestly cannot stand to hear even the sounds of their voices: Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, King, McConnell, Ryan, any Bush still alive, etc. Ethan added that he cant stand "the bow tie guy" Tucker Carlson. 

i think w has come around for all the hurt he caused. i watched a doc where dick lied to him to push his own agenda. but maybe i am being too soft because because he had folks warning him and he ignored them. anyway concerning him and dick they have not spoken since the last year or so in the white house.

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i think w has come around for all the hurt he caused. i watched a doc where dick lied to him to push his own agenda. but maybe i am being too soft because because he had folks warning him and he ignored them. anyway concerning him and dick they have not spoken since the last year or so in the white house.

Bush was the puppet of Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rove, for sure. 

I'm like you, though. I vacillate on how I feel about negligence vs intent. When you're in a position where your decisions are literally life or death for anyone, much less tens or even hundreds of thousands of people, I'm not sure how much of a distinction need be made. But Bush's contrition since seems genuine and it's always hard for me to ignore that. 

Archived