2021 4* CB Nyland Green (UGA)

ellitor

33 offers including AU, Clemson, UGA, LSU, Bama, Zona St., FSU, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, OU, Oregon, Penn St., SCar, Vols, Texas, & USC
Clemson has been the favorite for a while but auburn may be making a move

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus might have leveraged up a little relative to Dabo this week. Maybe not, though. I'll leave it at that.

6'2... that offer list... yes please

I’ve been seeing his name for awhile now. There’s some people out there who think this guy is legit the best corner in the nation even over Kool aid

Isn't this kid required to go to Tenn with that name????? 🤪

Getting a foot in the door at Newton County would be a good move, lots of talent coming through there in the near future

We really owe Clemson one after losing out on Andrew Booth, AJ Terrell, MacKenzie Alexander, Kyler McMichael, etc.

Nyland Green & Koolaid McKinstry would be a dream.

5 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Nyland Green & Koolaid McKinstry would be a dream.

Since we’ve never landed a five star CB just kidding one of them would be a dream. Apparently Green has a real good chance to move up to five star status at some point.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Since we’ve never landed a five star CB just kidding one of them would be a dream. Apparently Green has a real good chance to move up to five star status at some point.

Yes, AU landing a 5* DB is something that I don’t think I’d see in my lifetime. Landing 2 in this cycle would be huge

13 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Yes, AU landing a 5* DB is something that I don’t think I’d see in my lifetime. Landing 2 in this cycle would be huge

I want this to happen so badly just so that I can see the reaction from @GwillMac6

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

I want this to happen so badly just so that I can see the reaction from @GwillMac6

I imagine it being the kind of euphoria you can only get from a good sh*t in the woods!!!! Lol. I hope to find out this class!!!!! Woooooo!!!! Lfg bro!!! #whennaturecalls

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I imagine it being the kind of euphoria you can only get from a good sh*t in the woods!!!! Lol. I hope to find out this class!!!!! Woooooo!!!! Lfg bro!!! #whennaturecalls

This is the greatest analogy I have ever seen used. Having trouble typing because of the tears in my eyes over this analogy BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THOSE WOODS BEFORE BROTHER!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET’S GGGGGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, fredst said:

This is the greatest analogy I have ever seen used. Having trouble typing because of the tears in my eyes over this analogy BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THOSE WOODS BEFORE BROTHER!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET’S GGGGGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha everything being closed down right when quarantine started was rough bro!!! All my bathroom stops were closed. I eventually had to start bringing toilet paper in my car!!! Lol.

So glad muhhhh fammy muhhhh Brodie Mr Fred felt my pain as well!!!! Hahaha.

14 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Imagine them two then pulling in Mondon and Brooks 👀to go along with hunter at DT. Stud at every level! Potentially 5 five stars. Longshot but a possibility. 

5 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Imagine them two then pulling in Mondon and Brooks 👀to go along with hunter at DT. Stud at every level! Potentially 5 five stars. Longshot but a possibility. 

Trade Brooks for Scoob and I’m down.

5 hours ago, fredst said:
6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

One of the GOATS, Chris Jericho, would be very proud if these posts were wrestling promos. With his great work lately it sounds like something he would’ve come up with. LOL

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

*birds chirping*
*a river gently cascading down the shoals a hundred or so feet below*
*sun peeking through the pines and the maples over your head*
*you're sitting with your thighs across a heavy fallen branch, pants around your ankles, hiney hanging over the other side, typing this post on our phone*

Man, Nyland Green would love Auburn.

autigers07 from the bunker says we are in a battle with Clemson for 4* CB Nyland Green & we are trending FWIW.

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

*birds chirping*
*a river gently cascading down the shoals a hundred or so feet below*
*sun peeking through the pines and the maples over your head*
*you're sitting with your thighs across a heavy fallen branch, pants around your ankles, hiney hanging over the other side, typing this post on our phone*

Man, Nyland Green would love Auburn.

And the next morning you are scratching your ass and $ack bloody from all the chiggers you took on during your woodsy BM.

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

And the next morning you are scratching your ass and $ack bloody from all the chiggers you took on during your woodsy BM.

#worthit

Back to Green peeps…

1 hour ago, ellitor said:
autigers07 from the bunker says we are in a battle with Clemson for 4* CB Nyland Green & we are trending FWIW.

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Back to Green peeps…

ae49ff0818f519cbdf937f3a541edd91.jpg

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Back to Green peeps…

If Green reads this thread and is any kind of outdoorsman.....AU LOCK!

Archived