Drew Brees Comments

Grumps

15 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There was no need for Drew to apologize. His statement was patriotic, not racist.

Police Brutality is Wrong!!!

Racism is Wrong!!!

Disrespecting one's county is Wrong!!!

3 Wrongs don't make a Right!!!

There are other ways to protest.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Cruz is a snake. Most hated person in the Senate.

Well Rod Rosentein sure doesn’t like him and Comey will learn to hate him.  I would guess anyone on the left hates him, I think he makes a lot of sense even though he looks like the Zodiac Killer.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well Rod Rosentein sure doesn’t like and Comey will learn to hate him.  I would guess anyone on the left hates him, I think he makes a lot of sense even though he looks like the Zodiac Killer.

That deserves a heart for the message, and a laughing face for the joke at the end. Well done!

I personally believe if he is the most hated Senator, it's because he is the most outspoken, which puts him in the same category as Trump as far as the libs are concerned.

Just now, homersapien said:

You folks know Ted Cruz about like you know Donald Trump. :no:

Interesting, so do you.

17 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

That deserves a heart for the message, and a laughing face for the joke at the end. Well done!

I personally believe if he is the most hated Senator, it's because he is the most outspoken, which puts him in the same category as Trump as far as the libs are concerned.

He’s more hated by his Republican colleagues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/election-us-2016-36164195

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He’s more hated by his Republican colleagues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/election-us-2016-36164195

It honestly doesn't matter to me what the other Senators think about him. I just know that his political platforms and Trump's are very similar and are the closest to mine of any others. Not saying this spitefully. I have read a bunch of your posts and know that our political views are different most of the time, but I don't get angry when someone disagrees with me.

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

There was no need for Drew to apologize. His statement was patriotic, not racist.

Police Brutality is Wrong!!!

Racism is Wrong!!!

Disrespecting one's county is Wrong!!!

3 Wrongs don't make a Right!!!

There are other ways to protest.

Are all peaceful protests "disrespecting the country"?  :-\

Is exercising a constitutional right "wrong"?

Wait, did somebody just equate Colin Kaepernick protesting in a peaceful and respectful manner to police brutality and racism? Never mind this idiotic but persistent notion that he was disrespecting the country? 

Y'all wonder why these conversations always devolve into name calling. Some of you insist upon it. 

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

He's the most hated because he did stupid stuff like shut the government down over his Republican allies objections.  He punished everyone to make a point. 

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's the most hated because he did stupid stuff like shut the government down over his Republican allies objections.  He punished everyone to make a point. 

That was politics, just like Schumer and Pelosi did over the building of the wall.  Were you upset at them when they did it?  Nancy and Chuck are the most hated politicians in both the House and Senate if my logic is correct.  Or is it a Texas thing?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That was politics, just like Schumer and Pelosi did over the building of the wall.  Were you upset at them when they did it?  Nancy and Chuck are the most hated politicians in both the House and Senate if my logic is correct.  Or is it a Texas thing?

Chuck and Nancy's own party colleagues don't hate them.  That's the difference.  

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is what a Texas thing? Hating Nancy and Chuck? lol 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Wait, did somebody just equate Colin Kaepernick protesting in a peaceful and respectful manner to police brutality and racism? Never mind this idiotic but persistent notion that he was disrespecting the country? 

Y'all wonder why these conversations always devolve into name calling. Some of you insist upon it. 

It's their nature.

One could say they are "disrespecting" the forum, Auburn University and - last but not least - themselves.

It's their nature.

One could say they are "disrespecting" the forum, Auburn University and - last but not least - themselves.

Interesting that so many of them will be voting for a man who disrespects this country and that flag more than any football player ever could. 

23 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

They are apparently ignorant of the subject they argue. :no:

It's their nature.

Such as yourself with the constant name calling and such. 🤷‍♂️ You should also add yourself to that statement as well if you are being honest with yourself. 

Speaking of the great great wall:

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

SAN DIEGO — Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

After cutting through the base of a single bollard, smugglers can push the steel out of the way, creating an adult-size gap. Because the bollards are so tall — and are attached only to a panel at the top — their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling, according to engineers consulted by The Washington Post.

The taxpayer-funded barrier — so far coming with a $10 billion price tag — was a central theme of Trump’s 2016 campaign, and he has made the project a physical symbol of his presidency, touting its construction progress in speeches, ads and tweets. Trump has increasingly boasted to crowds in recent weeks about the superlative properties of the barrier, calling it “virtually impenetrable” and likening the structure to a “Rolls-Royce” that border crossers cannot get over, under or through.

The smuggling crews have been using other techniques, such as building makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, especially in the popular smuggling areas in the San Diego area, according to nearly a dozen U.S. agents and current and former administration officials.........

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Such as yourself with the constant name calling and such. 🤷‍♂️ You should also add yourself to that statement as well if you are being honest with yourself. 

Actually I have changed my style radically.

Starting to ignore the trolls helped.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Actually I have changed my style radically.

Starting to ignore the trolls helped.

Good for you. I’m happy to see you mature some. 

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Speaking of the great great wall:

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

SAN DIEGO — Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

After cutting through the base of a single bollard, smugglers can push the steel out of the way, creating an adult-size gap. Because the bollards are so tall — and are attached only to a panel at the top — their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling, according to engineers consulted by The Washington Post.

The taxpayer-funded barrier — so far coming with a $10 billion price tag — was a central theme of Trump’s 2016 campaign, and he has made the project a physical symbol of his presidency, touting its construction progress in speeches, ads and tweets. Trump has increasingly boasted to crowds in recent weeks about the superlative properties of the barrier, calling it “virtually impenetrable” and likening the structure to a “Rolls-Royce” that border crossers cannot get over, under or through.

The smuggling crews have been using other techniques, such as building makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, especially in the popular smuggling areas in the San Diego area, according to nearly a dozen U.S. agents and current and former administration officials.........

They spelled "are paying for" wrong.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Missed again.  I’m talking about your opinion of Cruz is the same as it is for Trump.  You hate both.  Come on man.

My point was it wasn't just me.  He's generally hated by people on both sides of the fence.

Even Trump has attacked him, his wife and his father.  (Of course that hardly proves anything about him.)

They are birds of a feather.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/9-truly-awful-things-that-were-said-between-ted-cruz-and-the-man-hell-now-support-donald-trump/

Archived