Null



Sign in to follow this  
TitanTiger

When this boob loses in November

Recommended Posts

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State.  The blame squarely belongs on his own damn mouth.

Quote

Donald Trump said he hopes George Floyd is "looking down right now" and saying today's labour report is a "great thing that's happening for our country" as the nation's unemployment rate saw a decline but remains higher than during the Great Recession.

His remarks follow Thursday's memorial for Mr Floyd, who was killed by police on Memorial Day after an officer forced his knee on the back of his neck for nearly nine minutes while facing the ground in handcuffs.

The president said: "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-george-floyd-press-conference-today-job-numbers-a9551426.html

 

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I think his church moment the other day already sealed his fate as far as the election goes. 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State

Not going to whine or I cry Titan. I am going to blame it the Russians though.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not going to whine or I cry Titan. I am going to blame it the Russians though.

Let's have 4 years of investigating the president only to find nothing.........oh wait!! We've done that!! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not going to whine or I cry Titan. I am going to blame it the Russians though.

Pandering to the jerks Salty?  :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

What if he doesn’t lose?

The Russians will get blamed again. It's always the Russians, remember that!! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I know is that if he loses in November, Homer will finally get to take a couple of days off. Dude is relentless. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not going to whine or I cry Titan. I am going to blame it the Russians though.

that's funny right there! - Imgflip

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

All I know is that if he loses in November, Homer will finally get to take a couple of days off. Dude is relentless. 

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty  ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

What if he doesn’t lose?

Then Republicans are dumber than previously thought.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State.  The blame squarely belongs on his own damn mouth.

Returning to the discussion: Something has happened, and I could be totally wrong, but I think he hit the wall over the last few weeks. I dont give him much of a chance anymore.

But then again, I never once thought he would win in 2016. NOT ONE TIME. I thought he had a chance MAYBE, but never once thought he could pull it off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who votes for the guy should gladly accept the kindness of the blame being displaced onto Russians. 

*****

NPR played the audio earlier today and the reporter concluded with a very succinct and plain spoken, "It is unclear what he was talking about."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure that if Trump loses in a electoral squeaker - the same way he won in 2016 - he will graciously and responsibly accept the outcome.

Right Brother Salty?

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Anyone who votes for the guy should gladly accept the kindness of the blame being displaced onto Russians. 

 

You'd think. :rolleyes:

But some of these folks will still support Trump after martial law is declared and constitutional rights are "suspended"

Bill Barr thinks he's in command and can wage war in our cities. Worse yet, he may be right

Barr now has "federal troops" on the street in D.C. with no badges or insignia. There's a word for that

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/05/bill-barr-thinks-hes-in-command-and-can-wage-war-in-our-cities-worse-yet-he-may-be-right/

 

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess my unpopular opinion is that Joe Biden is the best alternate option? I'm a private person about spouting out my personal political views but Trump is definitely proving he's not as much of a shoo-in as some 'may' think, but am i wrong to say that Biden isn't really the persona of health and well-being? He just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity he once had. Don't take that as a knock (although most will) but just what I see watching his mannerisms and the way he talks that he's not 'all there' so are we basically voting for a VP to be President? 

 

I don't know... politically I'm at a loss. This country is really in the shi... errr... pooper right now in more ways than one and there is no one out there that I can even slightly imagine being the right person to help right the ship.

 

Just my opinion.. and to me they are ALL dumb... D's & R's

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

I guess my unpopular opinion is that Joe Biden is the best alternate option? I'm a private person about spouting out my personal political views but Trump is definitely proving he's not as much of a shoo-in as some 'may' think, but am i wrong to say that Biden isn't really the persona of health and well-being? He just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity he once had. Don't take that as a knock (although most will) but just what I see watching his mannerisms and the way he talks that he's not 'all there' so are we basically voting for a VP to be President? 

 

I don't know... politically I'm at a loss. This country is really in the shi... errr... pooper right now in more ways than one and there is no one out there that I can even slightly imagine being the right person to help right the ship.

 

Just my opinion.. and to me they are ALL dumb... D's & R's

There’s a lot of truth here. Plenty of people have the same thoughts as this. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

I guess my unpopular opinion is that Joe Biden is the best alternate option? I'm a private person about spouting out my personal political views but Trump is definitely proving he's not as much of a shoo-in as some 'may' think, but am i wrong to say that Biden isn't really the persona of health and well-being? He just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity he once had. Don't take that as a knock (although most will) but just what I see watching his mannerisms and the way he talks that he's not 'all there' so are we basically voting for a VP to be President? 

I don't know... politically I'm at a loss. This country is really in the shi... errr... pooper right now in more ways than one and there is no one out there that I can even slightly imagine being the right person to help right the ship.

Just my opinion.. and to me they are ALL dumb... D's & R's

Biden is not the strongest candidate, no. But would you rather eat chopped liver or a straight up sh** sandwich? 

This line of thinking continues to baffle me. And it has potentially disastrous consequences. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You'd think. :rolleyes:

But some of these folks will still support Trump after martial law is declared and constitutional rights are "suspended"

Bill Barr thinks he's in command and can wage war in our cities. Worse yet, he may be right

Barr now has "federal troops" on the street in D.C. with no badges or insignia. There's a word for that

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/05/bill-barr-thinks-hes-in-command-and-can-wage-war-in-our-cities-worse-yet-he-may-be-right/

 

I'm telling you. Third Wave. They're promised the arm bands so they see it as an expansion of their rights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Biden is not the strongest candidate, no. But would you rather eat chopped liver or a straight up sh** sandwich? 

This line of thinking continues to baffle me. And it has potentially disastrous consequences. 

What if they both make me equally sick?   Giant douche or turd sandwich... here we are again! 😀

 

Oh well... I'll fade back into the shadows

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Biden is not the strongest candidate, no. But would you rather eat chopped liver or a straight up sh** sandwich? 

This line of thinking continues to baffle me. And it has potentially disastrous consequences. 

I'll take the sandwich over Biden any day, seeing as I have daughters and granddaughters.

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaineTiger said:

 

Just my opinion.. and to me they are ALL dumb... D's & R's

 

But only one party has Donald Trump as it's head.

And while Biden is not everyone's first choice (mine was Amy Klobuchar) it pretty much narrowed down to Biden and Sanders with Biden winning out, largely due to the black vote.

While Biden has the question of his age and mental capacity to address, the choice is between him and a narcissistic, psychopathic, dishonest, lying, con man with no understanding of the job. 

And don't forget, much of what the POTUS does is appoint good, qualified people to his administration and actually listening to their advice. I think Biden's experience is a huge plus in that regard. Trump has demonstrated for the most part he is incapable - or not inclined - to doing that. Look at the turnover in his administration.  Look at all the unfilled positions.  Look what happened to people who tried to keep him in check.

This is not going to be an election centered on Biden's competence.  It's going to be all about Trump.

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'll take the sandwich over Biden any day, seeing as I have daughters and granddaughters.

Just curious.  What do they think about Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'll take the sandwich over Biden any day, seeing as I have daughters and granddaughters.

 

Honestly, if you're still on Team Trump at this point in history, you've done nothing but prove him prophetic when he said he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and not lose votes.  It's not that you can't see.  It's that you don't want to.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

What if they both make me equally sick?    😀

If they really do bother you equally, then I really don't think it matters to you who the Democrats run and I think that you would rather just mindlessly say that all politicians are bad than take a moment to analyze and make a strategic choice in the best interests of yourself and your country.

Don't worry. This forum has made me realize that you are not even remotely alone in that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this