When this boob loses in November

TitanTiger

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State.  The blame squarely belongs on his own damn mouth.

Donald Trump said he hopes George Floyd is "looking down right now" and saying today's labour report is a "great thing that's happening for our country" as the nation's unemployment rate saw a decline but remains higher than during the Great Recession.

His remarks follow Thursday's memorial for Mr Floyd, who was killed by police on Memorial Day after an officer forced his knee on the back of his neck for nearly nine minutes while facing the ground in handcuffs.

The president said: "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-george-floyd-press-conference-today-job-numbers-a9551426.html

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State

Not going to whine or I cry Titan. I am going to blame it the Russians though.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Let's have 4 years of investigating the president only to find nothing.........oh wait!! We've done that!! 🤣

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Pandering to the jerks Salty?  :no:

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

What if he doesn’t lose?

The Russians will get blamed again. It's always the Russians, remember that!! 😀

All I know is that if he loses in November, Homer will finally get to take a couple of days off. Dude is relentless. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

that's funny right there! - Imgflip

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

All I know is that if he loses in November, Homer will finally get to take a couple of days off. Dude is relentless. 

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty  ;)

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State.  The blame squarely belongs on his own damn mouth.

Returning to the discussion: Something has happened, and I could be totally wrong, but I think he hit the wall over the last few weeks. I dont give him much of a chance anymore.

But then again, I never once thought he would win in 2016. NOT ONE TIME. I thought he had a chance MAYBE, but never once thought he could pull it off. 

Anyone who votes for the guy should gladly accept the kindness of the blame being displaced onto Russians. 

NPR played the audio earlier today and the reporter concluded with a very succinct and plain spoken, "It is unclear what he was talking about."

I am sure that if Trump loses in a electoral squeaker - the same way he won in 2016 - he will graciously and responsibly accept the outcome.

Right Brother Salty?

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Anyone who votes for the guy should gladly accept the kindness of the blame being displaced onto Russians. 

You'd think. :rolleyes:

But some of these folks will still support Trump after martial law is declared and constitutional rights are "suspended"

Bill Barr thinks he's in command and can wage war in our cities. Worse yet, he may be right

Barr now has "federal troops" on the street in D.C. with no badges or insignia. There's a word for that

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/05/bill-barr-thinks-hes-in-command-and-can-wage-war-in-our-cities-worse-yet-he-may-be-right/

I guess my unpopular opinion is that Joe Biden is the best alternate option? I'm a private person about spouting out my personal political views but Trump is definitely proving he's not as much of a shoo-in as some 'may' think, but am i wrong to say that Biden isn't really the persona of health and well-being? He just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity he once had. Don't take that as a knock (although most will) but just what I see watching his mannerisms and the way he talks that he's not 'all there' so are we basically voting for a VP to be President? 

I don't know... politically I'm at a loss. This country is really in the shi... errr... pooper right now in more ways than one and there is no one out there that I can even slightly imagine being the right person to help right the ship.

Just my opinion.. and to me they are ALL dumb... D's & R's

3 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

I guess my unpopular opinion is that Joe Biden is the best alternate option? I'm a private person about spouting out my personal political views but Trump is definitely proving he's not as much of a shoo-in as some 'may' think, but am i wrong to say that Biden isn't really the persona of health and well-being? He just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity he once had. Don't take that as a knock (although most will) but just what I see watching his mannerisms and the way he talks that he's not 'all there' so are we basically voting for a VP to be President? 

I don't know... politically I'm at a loss. This country is really in the shi... errr... pooper right now in more ways than one and there is no one out there that I can even slightly imagine being the right person to help right the ship.

There’s a lot of truth here. Plenty of people have the same thoughts as this. 

7 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

Biden is not the strongest candidate, no. But would you rather eat chopped liver or a straight up sh** sandwich? 

This line of thinking continues to baffle me. And it has potentially disastrous consequences. 

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You'd think. :rolleyes:

But some of these folks will still support Trump after martial law is declared and constitutional rights are "suspended"

Bill Barr thinks he's in command and can wage war in our cities. Worse yet, he may be right

Barr now has "federal troops" on the street in D.C. with no badges or insignia. There's a word for that

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/05/bill-barr-thinks-hes-in-command-and-can-wage-war-in-our-cities-worse-yet-he-may-be-right/

I'm telling you. Third Wave. They're promised the arm bands so they see it as an expansion of their rights. 

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Biden is not the strongest candidate, no. But would you rather eat chopped liver or a straight up sh** sandwich? 

This line of thinking continues to baffle me. And it has potentially disastrous consequences. 

What if they both make me equally sick?   Giant douche or turd sandwich... here we are again! 😀

Oh well... I'll fade back into the shadows

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'll take the sandwich over Biden any day, seeing as I have daughters and granddaughters.

2 hours ago, MaineTiger said:

But only one party has Donald Trump as it's head.

And while Biden is not everyone's first choice (mine was Amy Klobuchar) it pretty much narrowed down to Biden and Sanders with Biden winning out, largely due to the black vote.

While Biden has the question of his age and mental capacity to address, the choice is between him and a narcissistic, psychopathic, dishonest, lying, con man with no understanding of the job. 

And don't forget, much of what the POTUS does is appoint good, qualified people to his administration and actually listening to their advice. I think Biden's experience is a huge plus in that regard. Trump has demonstrated for the most part he is incapable - or not inclined - to doing that. Look at the turnover in his administration.  Look at all the unfilled positions.  Look what happened to people who tried to keep him in check.

This is not going to be an election centered on Biden's competence.  It's going to be all about Trump.

12 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'll take the sandwich over Biden any day, seeing as I have daughters and granddaughters.

Just curious.  What do they think about Trump?

18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Honestly, if you're still on Team Trump at this point in history, you've done nothing but prove him prophetic when he said he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and not lose votes.  It's not that you can't see.  It's that you don't want to.

31 minutes ago, MaineTiger said:

What if they both make me equally sick?    😀

If they really do bother you equally, then I really don't think it matters to you who the Democrats run and I think that you would rather just mindlessly say that all politicians are bad than take a moment to analyze and make a strategic choice in the best interests of yourself and your country.

Don't worry. This forum has made me realize that you are not even remotely alone in that.

Archived