When this boob loses in November

TitanTiger

33 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Whether you agree or disagree with what Trump said, that's not the point. 

The point is that the MSM (and social media) ran with the false narrative that "Trump said George Floyd would be happy about jobs numbers."

Also, Trump wasn't saying Floyd would be happy that Trump made remarks about him. 🙄  He was speaking about the country's focus on equal justice. 

I doesn't matter whether or not he was talking about jobs numbers or something else.  It's a red herring. 

The point is that he used Floyd's name to imply a favorable reaction from someone who was just brutally murdered.

It was a bizarre thing to do - and an insult to Floyd's family.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

Whether you agree or disagree with what Trump said, that's not the point. 

The point is that the MSM (and social media) ran with the false narrative that "Trump said George Floyd would be happy about jobs numbers."

Also, Trump wasn't saying Floyd would be happy that Trump made remarks about him. 🙄  He was speaking about the country's focus on equal justice. 

In no place in the video did Trump refer to the country's focus on equal justice. 

15 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Either way I’m sure Floyd would have been happier to be alive and see equal rights being fight for. 

Everyone except the looters and ANTIFA would be happier if Floyd were alive.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Everyone except the looters and ANTIFA would be happier if Floyd were alive.

Not Trump.  He uses all the propaganda tools he can drum up.

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Not Trump.  He uses all the propaganda tools he can drum up.

Now that's funny! Have you somehow missed the photo-ops of Pelosi and other House Dumbocrats kneeling while draped in an African kente cloth? Talk about playing to the camera!

i would love to see someone give a good FACT based post on antifa. i hear they are the anticrhist. then i hear they are just ant fascists. and i hear many folks have pretended to be antifa to smear them? and with the new racists wearing hawaiian shirts and using boogaloo as code words. i wonder about this. i would love to hear the facts from both sides because i do not have a clue with them.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i would love to see someone give a good FACT based post on antifa. i hear they are the anticrhist. then i hear they are just ant fascists. and i hear many folks have pretended to be antifa to smear them? and with the new racists wearing hawaiian shirts and using boogaloo as code words. i wonder about this. i would love to hear the facts from both sides because i do not have a clue with them.

There are very few facts about antifa because it is in fact an ideology (anti-fascist) and not an actual group. (It's not like BLM, where there exist both a movement and an organization by that name.) That's what's hilarious about these Fox zombies who keep talking about "them" like they're some sort of terrorist organization. It's less hilarious that you take one step right and suddenly you have these full blown alt-right psycopaths arming themselves to the teeth and going looking for trouble. They literally want to shoot people who don't even exist. Which is fine in theory, except they are going to start shooting people anyway. It's already happening. 

You can go back to the guy mailing pipe bombs (whose legal defense was that he was radicalized by Fox news). People thought that guy was "Antifa"/"ANTIFA". Nope. Just another far right wingnut terrorist. 

Yes, the boogaloo crazies and their ilk have committed much of the violence these past weeks and attributed it to "Antifa" and have spun up a massive misinformation campaign on social media. They've convinced the suburbs and middle America that there are busloads of "Antifa" coming to their towns to commit violence. So now you've got a bunch of dumb ass soccer dads (and moms!) sitting in Cobb County or Lee County or wherever, locked and loaded and waiting for somebody that doesn't look like them to walk across their lawn. 

There's crazies on both sides but only one side has an itchy trigger finger and a trigger to rest it on. 

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Now that's funny! Have you somehow missed the photo-ops of Pelosi and other House Dumbocrats kneeling while draped in an African kente cloth? Talk about playing to the camera!

It's not propaganda if it is serious and genuine. :-\

Democrats strongly support racial equality and they were expressing solidarity with people of color.  Communicating that message to the victims of racial inequality is not propaganda. 

I realize that's hard for you to get, coming from where you are.

It's no different that Trump ginning up the MAGA's with xenophobia - which isn't propaganda either - as it's a genuine message that he sincerely believes.

But using Floyd in the way he did is an example of propaganda.

55 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

There are very few facts about antifa because it is in fact an ideology (anti-fascist) and not an actual group. (It's not like BLM, where there exist both a movement and an organization by that name.) That's what's hilarious about these Fox zombies who keep talking about "them" like they're some sort of terrorist organization. It's less hilarious that you take one step right and suddenly you have these full blown alt-right psycopaths arming themselves to the teeth and going looking for trouble. They literally want to shoot people who don't even exist. Which is fine in theory, except they are going to start shooting people anyway. It's already happening. 

You can go back to the guy mailing pipe bombs (whose legal defense was that he was radicalized by Fox news). People thought that guy was "Antifa"/"ANTIFA". Nope. Just another far right wingnut terrorist. 

Yes, the boogaloo crazies and their ilk have committed much of the violence these past weeks and attributed it to "Antifa" and have spun up a massive misinformation campaign on social media. They've convinced the suburbs and middle America that there are busloads of "Antifa" coming to their towns to commit violence. So now you've got a bunch of dumb ass soccer dads (and moms!) sitting in Cobb County or Lee County or wherever, locked and loaded and waiting for somebody that doesn't look like them to walk across their lawn. 

There's crazies on both sides but only one side has an itchy trigger finger and a trigger to rest it on. 

Never fear, I am sure the FBI is getting to the bottom of it all. :rolleyes:

On 6/5/2020 at 11:22 AM, TitanTiger said:

...don't whine and blame it on the media, or on the Democrats, or Biden, or the Deep State.  The blame squarely belongs on his own damn mouth.

No question his mouth will cost him some votes, including in key states.  He says some really stupid things.  But, there is also no question the Radical Left money is all over the BS that is going on taking advantage of a black man who died unnecessarily.  They don't care.  It is all about the power they seek.  And the media will play a role as well.  To suggest otherwise is either naive, or _________.    The media has been radical for years.  Happens everyday, all day long.   Who would blame it on Biden?  LOL  You mean the guy who is winning by hiding in his basement?

Archived