When this boob loses in November

TitanTiger

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

According to 2018's results, it sure looks like it.  And Hillary won that group in 2016, but just not by big enough margins.  By all polling, Biden is leading that group with 14 more points more support than Hillary got 

Pick a strong VP. Spend some money in the Rust Belt. Run the damn ball. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/14/2020 at 3:46 PM, homersapien said:

Okay, so where does Trump say Floyd would be happy with the jobs numbers? He doesn't. It was at a jobs press conference, but he had pivoted to equal rights at that point.

The CBS tweet was MISLEADING AF. Others were flat out LIES. 

Liberals eat this up without questioning it. (You should see the thread on reddit about this.) But Conservatives are the sheep?

2 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Okay, so where does Trump say Floyd would be happy with the jobs numbers? He doesn't. It was at a jobs press conference, but he had pivoted to equal rights at that point.

Liberals eat this up without questioning it. (You should see the thread on reddit about this.) But Conservatives are the sheep?

BS.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump does not speak in complete sentences.

5 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

If not the jobs numbers, what would Floyd be happy about? 

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

BS.

You are confusing Trump with Biden. It's Biden who can't speak in complete, or even intelligible sentences.

4 hours ago, savorytiger said:

President Trump's Executive order dealing with racial equality. Take the time to watch the first minute or so of the above youtube. Among other things, it will reveal that one cannot rely on certain sources to relate an honest recounting of what actually happens.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

President Trump's Executive order dealing with racial equality. Take the time to watch the first minute or so of the above youtube. Among other things, it will reveal that one cannot rely on certain sources to relate an honest recounting of what actually happens.

Ah yes, that's totally what he was talking about 2 weeks ago. He's clearly playing 4D chess.

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

BS.

Dodge noted. 🙄 

Are you just too lazy to watch your own video? Or you just can't stand to admit that you're wrong?

10 hours ago, savorytiger said:

You can't watch a 2 minute video and see for yourself?

Here is the FULL TEXT of Trump's remarks about George Floyd, IN CONTEXT (all about equal justice, nothing about jobs numbers):

Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender, or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can't let that happen. Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great day that's happening for our country.' It's a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great day in terms of equality. It's really what our Constitution requires and it's what our country is all about.

Like I said, some are flat out lying with Tweets (which they since deleted after getting called out) like: "Trump says George Floyd would be happy about jobs numbers".

Others are a little more sneaky with stuff like: "At a press conference about jobs numbers, Trump says George Floyd would be happy." (Technically correct, but out of context, and totally misleading.)

And some people just eat it up, without questioning it. And you accuse the right of lacking critical thinking skills? 🙄

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

Like I said, some are flat out lying with Tweets (which they since deleted after getting called out) like: "Trump says George Floyd would be happy about jobs numbers".

Others are a little more sneaky with stuff like: "At a press conference about jobs numbers, Trump says George Floyd would be happy." (Technically correct, but out of context, and totally misleading.)

And some people just eat it up, without questioning it. And you accuse the right of lacking critical thinking skills? 🙄

When you vote for a guy who is a far more aggressive perpetrator of bull**** than any media outlet, then yes, you deserve to be accused of such. 

17 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

the point you miss is trump was using floyd for political reasons which i believe was in bad taste since trump is a racist. i bet if floyd was alive and trump asked him could he use his name i bet he says no. and not sure where you get your info hoss. i know what was said. i never thought anything other than what i just stated.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the point you miss is trump was using floyd for political reasons which i believe was in bad taste since trump is a racist. i bet if floyd was alive and trump asked him could he use his name i bet he says no. and not sure where you get your info hoss. i know what was said. i never thought anything other than what i just stated.

If you really believe that, I feel sorry for you.

Just now, Mikey said:

If you really believe that, I feel sorry for you.

dude i have been having pity parties for you for along while now.

4 hours ago, savorytiger said:

Ah yes, that's totally what he was talking about 2 weeks ago. He's clearly playing 4D chess.

Sorry, I thought you were asking an honest question. I hope to avoid making that mistake in the future.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

And no matter how it was framed, it is abjectly poor taste to invoke the name of a man who was recently, slowly and excruciatingly murdered while crying out for his dead mother in order to celebrate your own accomplishments, real or imagined. How offensive to the man's memory. How incredibly cruel to his family. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

And no matter how it was framed, it is abjectly poor taste to invoke the name of a man who was recently, slowly and excruciatingly murdered while crying out for his dead mother in order to celebrate your own accomplishments, real or imagined. How offensive to the man's memory. How incredibly cruel to his family. 

now you shall feel the wrath of mikey who knows everything.................

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

now you shall feel the wrath of mikey who knows everything.................

I don't venture into that sewer anymore.

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Exactly.  As if it really makes a difference what he claims Floyd would be "happy" about. :-\

i have fought saying  this since it was posted. how in the world can someone compare an idiot with something nice a like a boob?   lol   i apologize in case i get banned but i could not let it go.

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have fought saying  this since it was posted. how in the world can someone compare an idiot with something nice a like a boob?   lol   i apologize in case i get banned but i could not let it go.

I agree, I was thinking the same thing yesterday since it was Tuesday and as we all know Tuesday is TT.

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Sorry, I thought you were asking an honest question. I hope to avoid making that mistake in the future.

That's fair. My question wasn't totally made in good faith because I didn't believe there was a good answer. You gave a terrible one, however, so I'm still validated in asking.

8 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

You can't watch a 2 minute video and see for yourself?

Here is the FULL TEXT of Trump's remarks about George Floyd, IN CONTEXT (all about equal justice, nothing about jobs numbers):

I watched the video. I think everyone can agree with what Trump said about the situation, but I really doubt that you can make the case that Floyd would be happy that Trump made some remarks about equality. No action for getting justice was taken or even suggested. If you died the way Floyd did, would you feel appeased by such remarks? What if it came from someone you didn't completely support?

EDIT: got sidetracked. Either Trump was talking about the economy, or he's saying that just because he said something about equality that Floyd should be happy.

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

You are confusing Trump with Biden. It's Biden who can't speak in complete, or even intelligible sentences.

Complete sentences here...

1 hour ago, savorytiger said:

I watched the video. I think everyone can agree with what Trump said about the situation, but I really doubt that you can make the case that Floyd would be happy that Trump made some remarks about equality. No action for getting justice was taken or even suggested. If you died the way Floyd did, would you feel appeased by such remarks? What if it came from someone you didn't completely support?

EDIT: got sidetracked. Either Trump was talking about the economy, or he's saying that just because he said something about equality that Floyd should be happy.

Whether you agree or disagree with what Trump said, that's not the point. 

The point is that the MSM (and social media) ran with the false narrative that "Trump said George Floyd would be happy about jobs numbers."

Also, Trump wasn't saying Floyd would be happy that Trump made remarks about him. 🙄  He was speaking about the country's focus on equal justice. 

Archived