2021 4* TE Michael Trigg

Sizzle

48 offers including Auburn, South Carolina, Bama, Florida, FSU, UGA, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Tennessee, USC, and Texas A&M
Speaks to Auburn staff every day or every other day
Auburn made his top 10 and have a very good chance of making his top five

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

This is one of the TE’s I want 

Why did he announce a top 10 again? He announced that top 10 a month or so ago. Also still not sure we’re taking a second TE in the class. If we land king we may be done.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Why did he announce a top 10 again? He announced that top 10 a month or so ago. Also still not sure we’re taking a second TE in the class. If we land king we may be done.

If we took only one TE then this would be my #1 guy personally, but King would be right behind him

42 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

This is one of the TE’s I want 

Agreed.  With Christopher Nee's CB to AU, it's strange that his profile shows Trigg as an unrated SG. Perhaps he wants to play basketball also... 

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If we took only one TE then this would be my #1 guy personally, but King would be right behind him

His junior yardage was big for a tight end! Over 1200 I thought 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

With Christopher Nee's CB to AU

His crystal ball doesn’t mean much. It’s only a confidence level four out of 10.

49 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

it's strange that his profile shows Trigg as an unrated SG

@Tigerfinz that’s his secondary profile. His primary profile is his TE profile…

• Thanks 1

KN says to expect a AU centric article about Trigg in the coming days. KN also said him and his family dig the Morris offense. AND THEY TOTALLY SHOULD!!! He has had 2 Mackey Award finalists as a OC and 1 of them (Dwayne Allen) won.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

He's much more of a big receiver than a TE, IMO

At 6’ 5, 230 pounds he should be able to put on a needed weight to be a TE.

After seeing that Auburn communicates with Trigg every day or every other day I’ve decided to give him his own thread. Usually a staff only talks that much to a recruit when they are a take. Even though we’re in a very good spot with King I don’t see us backing off Trigg if and when King makes his commitment official. OP updated and turned into a profile.

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

After seeing that Auburn communicates with Trigg every day or every other day I’ve decided to give him his own thread. Usually a staff only talks that much to a recruit when they are a take. Even though we’re in a very good spot with King I don’t see us backing off Trigg if and when King makes his commitment official. OP updated and turned into a profile.

I guess the coaching staff see the same thing I do. That’s the kind of talent to where if he wants to come to your school you’re just going to have to make some adjustments on how many guys you thought you’d take at that specific position 

Edited by Sizzle

15 hours ago, Sizzle said:

I guess the coaching staff see the same thing I do. That’s the kind of talent to where if he wants to come to your school you’re just going to have to make some adjustments on how many guys you thought you’d take at that specific position 

The staff was always open to taking 2 TEs if it was the right 2.

16 hours ago, Sizzle said:

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The staff was always open to taking 2 TEs if it was the right 2.

Further to @bigbird's observation, they might be distinctly different guys in our offense? Trigg might play almost exclusively in the slot, for example, whereas I think you E said that King is expected to be a more all-around type? 

Or maybe it's like you said, Sizzle. He's a top 5 TE in the country and there's not really a need to overthink it, lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

they might be distinctly different guys in our offense?

That's why Chad would take both.

E said that King is expected to be a more all-around type? 

Haven't given an opinion on what type King would be, Brandon Frazier from the last class is the only 1 I have said I see as an all around guy. Between Trigg & King I see Trigg as the more all around guy due to sheer size & physicality.

• Like 1

Further to @bigbird's observation, they might be distinctly different guys in our offense? Trigg might play almost exclusively in the slot, for example, whereas I think you E said that King is expected to be a more all-around type? 

Or maybe it's like you said, Sizzle. He's a top 5 TE in the country and there's not really a need to overthink it, lol. 

Look how Dan Mullen uses Kyle Pitts at Florida. Same can be done for Trigg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Are we gonna take just 1 TE in the 2021 class?

One or two. It’s to be determined.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

One or two. It’s to be determined.

I think this dude auburnforever  is playing all of us! 😝 I’m thinking it’s someone like @bigbird or Golf. Maybe it’s @GwillMac6 messing with everyone of us. Either that or he’s really sly.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

I think this dude auburnforever  is playing all of us! 😝 I’m thinking it’s someone like @bigbird or Golf. Maybe it’s @GwillMac6 messing with everyone of us. Either that or he’s really sly.

Almost wish you were correct but a4e has been around forever used to be TOW aka tigersonwheels

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Almost wish you were correct but a4e has been around forever used to be TOW aka tigersonwheels

Really? I had no idea. I just know I scratch my head a lot when he posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe Midnight as well(as well as other alias')? Did we ever find the true identity? Lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe Midnight as well(as well as other alias')? Did we ever find the true identity? Lol

A little classic from Midnight aka warrior

• Like 1